Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Twindy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    842
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Twindy

  1. Taj with his first inning problems once again. Everything that he doesn’t throw way high they hit.
  2. They still have a chance for the division. That’s what I would be playing for. The wild cards are definitely more of a crap shoot.
  3. Remember when the twins would have like a 3 run lead in the fifth or sixth inning and we had no hope of the bullpen protecting it? Now that hope reigns supreme!
  4. Maybe they can arrange getting together and having make up sex.
  5. Resting KC is also about letting Kriedler play to keep his tools sharp.🤪
  6. I would like to take a beaver cleaver to Dylan
  7. Really nice seeing CES get a couple hits against us. I watch the other guy Spencer Steer they traded for Mahle playing with the Reds quite a bit. Horrible trade.
  8. Well, the usual basis loaded production by the twins
  9. Taylor is just trying to make it exciting.😊
  10. Let Martin pitch the ninth. He’s done everything else.
  11. Nothing against you personally. It’s ’just that you made that statement, and I had had it kind of up to here with all the negativity and all the experts, expounding about their baseball knowledge today.
  12. Wow, guess you can just save your time and not hang around on this forum for the end of the game. I guess a little faith in the team shouldn't be expressed here.
  13. This is all well and good so far this inning, but eventually, I believe we’re gonna need a hit!
  14. Well, I guess Lee had his head up his you know what on that play.
  15. Yes, it was Donaldson and Cruz but I read an article that said that Chapman‘s velocity had been down and he wasn’t throwing a hundred miles an hour at that time
  16. Probably true, but I thought they did that against Chapman with the Yankees a few years ago. Maybe the pitches weren’t 99 or more.
×
×
  • Create New...