Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Twindy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    842
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Twindy

  1. Jeffers has seen Duran‘s pitches a lot. Maybe time for a walk off?
  2. He forgot and thought he was running to first base
  3. White Sox sweep Detroit and suddenly they’re looking like the real thing. I don’t mean a Coca-Cola either.
  4. Seems like our stellar eighth and ninth inning guys have kind of lost their charm the last few outings
  5. He was missing up and away with all of his pitches. That tells me he’s tired and overthrowing to compensate.
  6. I don’t give a bleep about trust in that situation. He has got to see what’s happening with his eyes, and make the change.
  7. I guess Shelton doesn’t care about getting into the playoffs you’d rather just hang a pitcher out to dry.
  8. So you think you should let his freak flag fly? I like to see them tied up while they’re pitching. They don’t look like hippies playing baseball that way.
  9. Wipe the blood off of that ball, Larnach killed it!
  10. If Clements wasn’t our most versatile defender, and a good one at that it would be easier to play him part-time. However, he may not be near the hitter on a part-time basis as he is as a full-time player. Granted, although he’s one of the best lefty on lefties, we have his hitting suffers there.
  11. So you suggest just playing him on the day that he’s gonna hit?
  12. Yes, as soon as I sent it, I thought I should’ve capitalized!
  13. Luke has taken several to the helmet lately. Thank goodness for that it’s a slim margin between that and in the face..
  14. Well, this was all set up by Culpepper‘s lack of a good tag.
  15. Not a good play by Culpepper you’ve gotta go after the player with that ball. Don’t wait for him to slide into your glove.
×
×
  • Create New...