Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

LaBombo

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,171
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by LaBombo

  1. http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jamal+Mayers+Dan+Carcillo+Toronto+Maple+Leafs+GOAylbkz9iZl.jpg
  2. Light's journey to the Dark side is complete... http://mlb.mlb.com/assets/images/custom/Screen_shot_2013_05_04_at_10.54.28_AM_ktomipu0.png
  3. I'll do my best for ya, but you should know that the guy in the movie who used my survival idea didn't fare too well..
  4. Crushed by Barney. Another feather in the cap for the pitching staff. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/331/Barney_2265600b.jpg
  5. I heard that mod warnings were much harsher back then. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-82ILLIpR3BE/UmqKvubQS9I/AAAAAAAAEII/taWdjH3M264/s1600/30.Pteranodon+attack.jpg
  6. I think at least one loss was supposed to be when they sit the starters the last three games because they've secured home field throughout the playoffs.
  7. Paul Allen says he doesn't see them doing any worse than 13-3, so I'm thinking about leveraging all 40 dollars of equity in my house into a wager on the 'under' with the line sitting at 9.5 at the moment... http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/91/64/c17590b3cfe23d256875e08ac97c9fd9-homemade-viking-longboat.jpg
  8. Even if it's framed as a strike they'll probably just get a plea deal on the appeal to third.
  9. "I'd kiss ya if I didn't have puke breath, eh?"
  10. If Dick talks about the train wreck pitching like it's just bad luck again, I might throw up some lasagna. Does that count?
  11. But don't forget Ervin 'Magic' Santana, the Bela Lugosi of the Twins' C.W.A.S. rotation: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-04NMC9Q2HFE/U6CB8MITtbI/AAAAAAAASok/TQHCZG-lpZ8/s1600/Mike+Starr+Ed+Wood.jpg Georgie Weiss: "Kid, you must have me confused with David Selznick. I don't make major motion pictures; I make crap." http://site2.close-upfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Ed-Wood.jpg Edward D. Wood, Jr.: "Yes, but if you take that crap and put a star in it, then you've got something!" http://watchesinmovies.info/img/m/EdWood_Starr.jpg Georgie Weiss: "Yeah. Crap with a star."
  12. Runner up for the evening's preposterous statement award: Jackie Mo says that Twins pitching is getting "almost hard to watch". Not really sure what they could do to become more unwatchable at this point, unless the league would let them occasionally sacrifice a small animal on the mound.
  13. http://i.imgur.com/zaFPaqw.gif
  14. http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3710766.jpg
  15. . http://mythatchedhut.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Bear-Bus-2s.jpg 'Meals on Wheels...?'
  16. Sure she would, but she saves her voice for concerts only, so she'd probably just have a sign with him.
  17. Yeah, when I travel I sometimes miss the comfort and safety of the midwest too. http://sullivanfiles.net/fargo/paul_bunyan.jpg
  18. VMart was practically left for dead in some parts with his fruitless age 37 season last year, and yet after tonight he's right back to just about.300/.350/.500. He's not a HOFer, but I suspect that if he'd spent his entire career with a single team in a 'baseball town' like NYC or STL he would get some mention when he retires.
  19. Resting pulse, or...http://img2.rnkr-static.com/list_img_v2/19540/339540/C520/the-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme-u1.jpg diastolic BP?
  20. My great grandma can touch 100. Now, keeping a downward plane, though... that's a whole other thing.
  21. Light and heat... what could go wrong? http://motherboard-images.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/20828/1428923414248488.jpg
  22. Lots of baseball left, no way to know how this one turns out...
×
×
  • Create New...