Designed to serve as an essential companion for the Twins offseason ahead, this digital Handbook places you in the shoes of general manager, equipping you with all the information you need to construct your own team-building blueprint (or predict what the real front office will do).
Whether you envision a retool and return to contention in 2022, or a step backward in service of long-term strategy, you'll be able to craft a realistic plan, informed by a wealth of insight and guidance.
Click the button below to order the 2022 Offseason Handbook:
Within this year's Offseason Handbook:
- Breakdowns of the organization's current depth at each position, highlighting key prospects who could make a quick impact
- A nuanced look at the payroll, with varied spending scenarios that may realistically play out
- Thorough examination of the crucial Byron Buxton decision: extend, trade, or retain?
- Profiles and contract estimates for more than 100 free agents at positions of need: SP, RP, SS and more
- Exploration of the trade market from both sides: Who are the Twins most likely to target, and who are they most likely to deal?
- Writeups on arbitration-eligible players along with 2022 salary projections
- Analysis of how the looming CBA expiration and negotiations may impact the winter and season ahead
This full-color PDF, designed by the one and only Brock Beauchamp, will feature writing from myself, John Bonnes, Seth Stohs, and several of your favorite Twins Daily contributors. By purchasing a copy, you're not only snagging an indispensable offseason resource, but also tipping your cap for the work that goes into running TD year-round. (And we appreciate the hell out of it.)
1. If you preorder your copy for $9.99+ between now and October 24th, you'll receive it in your inbox on October 25th (the day before the World Series starts).
2. If you don't preorder, you'll have to wait until the World Series ends, at which point the Handbook will be available for immediate download on a full name-your-own-price basis, with no minimum. (Free is an option.)
The choice is yours. My recommendation? Preorder now and get the 2022 Offseason Handbook as soon as it's available. Whatever lies ahead in this winter of uncertainty, we look forward to taking the journey with you.