Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Twindy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    842
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Twindy

  1. For whom the bell tolls… The Twins, of course!
  2. Maybe MLB needs to let catchers call balls and strikes. They’re in the best position to do so, and they could quit the pitch framing nonsense then. Would probably work as well as calling your own fouls in pick up basketball.😀
  3. I really like the July 4 Uni, especially the cap which I would like to have except for it wouldn’t be white very long.
  4. In a game of home run, Derby breaks out for the Twins!!
  5. Too bad about Rhodon. Of course they’ll bring up some rookie that’ll shut us out for six innings.
  6. He would’ve had to have a ticket in the pennant porch seats if he was to have caught that one.
  7. Yeah, too bad Luke couldn’t have gotten that first one,
  8. The knock against Trevor was all he could hit were fastballs, and he didn’t see very many of them. I gotta believe that he’s much better now against breaking balls of various kinds. It would be interesting to see that breakdown.
  9. I think it’s safe to say that Kriedler doesn’t get great jumps on Texas leaguers
  10. Nope, it’s not bad Taj. Bad Taj doesn’t strike out the side with two men on.😀
  11. Did it sound like I was kidding? Mistakes happen in games Joe made several that inning also.
  12. Joe brought most of this on himself. I think his theatrics rallied Houston. Some of his experience stuff comes off as trying to show them up.
×
×
  • Create New...