Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Twindy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    842
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Twindy

  1. Soderstrom forgot his stepstool for that swing!
  2. So we’re back to having pitchers not being able to throw a ball to a base
  3. All right, I’ll say, get it out-of-the-way. Dreaded lead off walk.
  4. Halpin would’ve probably scored from first on that double but Hedges should’ve been thrown out at second if we have a real first baseman and not someone that hardly plays it.
  5. Denard and Cory have vocal diarrhea again tonight. I wish they would just shut up for a while..
  6. Who said the Ephus (sic) pitch wouldn’t work.
  7. I mean, it just looks like the Twins pitchers are pitching batting practice. The swings that are being put on the pitches look so effortless.
  8. The beating is still better than losing to them here on a walk off like we usually do
  9. Joe shaved today leaving the mustache, but I think he had a lot of strength in that scraggly beard.
  10. To keep from losing him to another team if they release him. It’s not now when they need him. It’s when they probably trade Jeffers.
  11. When Bell got on I was surprised they didn’t send a runner in then, but I figured well. They’re gonna wait and see if he gets to second, and then he did that and the rest is history.
  12. If Clem hits a home run here, I’m gonna really be pissed
  13. Why didn’t they pinch run someone for Bell? He screwed that whole thing up and caused the double play.
  14. Too bad the righties couldn’t solve them.
×
×
  • Create New...