Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. I recently told a guy he looked like Joey Gallo. He responded with, "Yeah, he played a lotta years in Cincinnati." Joey Votto. He was talking about Joey Votto Go Twins!
  2. One of my favorite shows: Peaky Blinders. It's on Netflix if you're curious. A couple of the seasons do get a bit convoluted
  3. Not that I'm complaining, but what the **** is going on?!?!
  4. How can you not be romantic about baseball? Andrew Morris
  5. I think you're doing great and appreciate the work you're putting in. It's definitely more than what I'm doing. I'm putting the phrase, "It's the least I can do" into action as a Twins fan over the past few years
  6. I've been too busy to pay a ton of attention the past few games. All wins. Apathy is the new black!
  7. Remember a couple of seasons ago when it seemed like whoever was in the cover of the Twins magazine ended up hurt? Fingers crossed Shelty doesn't end up needing Tommy John surgery. Twins Magazine
  8. Nobody likes a quitter **looks directly at the Minnesota Twins front office**
  9. Certainly not mine. I'm not the one getting a Rolex for my MLB career
  10. I refuse to acknowledge any Buxton at-bat where "Return of the Mack" isn't played
  11. Thanks for reading my comment yesterday, Dustin Morse or whatever your alias is on this site Let's Do That Hockey
  12. During his consecutive game streak Camden Yard would occasionally have "power outages" if Ripken was running late to the stadium Not really apropos to conversation. Just reminded me of that
  13. Dare I say you called it?!?! (I realize I just jinxed us)
×
×
  • Create New...