People, let's get real here:
1). There will be a loooonnnnggg strike to start next year; players won't give up the right to earn as much as they can, let alone rights to free agency clauses!!!!!!
2). Ober's arm is gassed, er um, shot...tops out at 88....no thanks, especially for 7 mil., or more!!!
3). Twins keep Ryan, Lopez, Bradley, Preilliep, and an acquired mid level starter next year (remember Pohlad said they would up the payroll..significantly 😉😉, but also remember..payrolls will be more balanced once the strike is finished, so he...Pohlad won't have a choice😉😉).
MLB wants to have more salary balance between teams; right now just hand trophy to the Dodgers annually, with Yankees, Phillies, Cubs, Braves, Red Sox always filling in occasionally as next runnerup annually, meaning always filling playoff spots do to high payrolls (and, I know, having high payrolls doesn't guarantee anything, but I would take my odds to Vegas though)! 😎. I will say Tampa and Cleveland have done exceptionally well with low payrolls annually though... touche'!
Keep young position player studs, outside Royce (trade), in addition to finding a couple multi-position players (not scrap heap either) to fill in when others need a rest.
Next year, I would want to be ultra aggressive on base paths, putting more pressure on other teams pitchers, catchers and outfielders with base gambling...I like my odds there!!! Better odds of winning %-wise, plus, makes games more interesting and exciting.
Lastly, more in-game sound effects/music, like Yankee Stadium; we don't go to funerals and cemeteries to watch games!!!!!!! We need an "experience", especially when you need to take out a loan just to see a game with a family!!!!
Your welcome! Go Wild 🏒