Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

tucana25

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by tucana25

  1. I think I recall on a podcast with this discussion, the idea was...the QO is probably $20 million. Jeffers could accept which then means a hypothetical 13 million dollars you're not going to spend on free agents because Jeffers got that raise. The labor negotiations could certainly make all of this a moot conversation.
  2. I didn't really care who is making baseball decisions. Zoll or whomever. I am extremely convinced the pohlads are not the right people for their job.
  3. I agree that Larnach contributed. But to a team that ended up being terrible anyway. The logjam was obvious and a year later we know about some players like outman. I guess going into next season we think keaschall is in right? I don't know about the other ones. Upshot: larnach wasn't special on a bad team. The author is talking hindsight. In hindsight, larnach contributed nothing that mattered at the end of the day. Maybe one more $5 million reliever would have meant more.
  4. I have seen zero evidence that Luke can improve at any position.
×
×
  • Create New...