Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Twins Roster Moves-2022


 Share

1 hour ago, Rosterman said:

Picture Gray has at least one mroe rehab start. =Hey, could Miranda be our first baeman of the future?

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/05/twins-promote-jose-miranda.html

 

 

Not if he is capable of being an average defender at 3B.  He is more valuable at 3B.  If Kirilloff ends up at 1B, Miranda could play 1B in the future against tough lefties and Martin or Steer could cover 3B.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Verified Member
2 hours ago, lecroy24fan said:

As of now neither has been placed on the COVID IL. It makes sense to wait until they're back home to make any moves since they'll be back late tonight.

Would assume this is the case...although if you have COVID, do you fly Charter with the team, or forced to stay in Baltimore?

Anyways, worried about Correa and wrist, shoulder, fingers ball game today. We may see Lewis sooner than we ever expected!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Verified Member

I’m assuming more roster moves today. Correa to IL, Arraez and Bundy to COVID-19 IL, Lewis now up, Kirilloff comes off IL, and I’m guessing Gray comes back early to take Bundy’s slot. Could be other moves as well. Sands since Gray and Archer aren’t going more than 4 innings until stretched out? Rotation will be Ryan, Paddack, Winder, Gray and Archer for now. Smeltzer could get the call soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Verified Member

With all this COVID and HBP injuries and knee surgeries and groin injuries and knumbscall injuries all within the last week or so, Does anyone know what the actual 26 man roster is at this time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Verified Member
2 hours ago, Brandon said:

With all this COVID and HBP injuries and knee surgeries and groin injuries and knumbscall injuries all within the last week or so, Does anyone know what the actual 26 man roster is at this time?

https://www.mlb.com/twins/roster

 

This is accurate as the Lewis move has not been made official yet. I'm thinking he'll take Arraez's spot as it sounds like Correa won't be going on the IL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Verified Member
19 hours ago, Rosterman said:

Would assume this is the case...although if you have COVID, do you fly Charter with the team, or forced to stay in Baltimore?

 

They said on TV last night they would be staying in Baltimore until cleared.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2022 at 4:15 PM, lecroy24fan said:

https://www.mlb.com/twins/roster

 

This is accurate as the Lewis move has not been made official yet. I'm thinking he'll take Arraez's spot as it sounds like Correa won't be going on the IL.

We actually have the same info here on Twins Daily.

https://twinsdaily.com/active-roster/

You can find our rosters under the hamburger menu (three bars top right of screen) under Twins Resources.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Verified Member
7 hours ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

We actually have the same info here on Twins Daily.

https://twinsdaily.com/active-roster/

You can find our rosters under the hamburger menu (three bars top right of screen) under Twins Resources.

How long ago was that added? Only asking because I remember someone last year asked about adding it back again. And thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Verified Member
10 minutes ago, USAFChief said:

Who came off the 40 man?

The official team website has 42 guys on the 40-man right now, so great question. The 5 easiest moves to make right now would be moving Sano and Paddack to the 60-Day IL, and outrighting Vallimont, Strotman, and/or Godoy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premiere Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...