Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread "Jack" Twins at Cubs 6:40pm cdt 9/21/2021 ad

Can we call the other bullpen dudes by the names of delicious pastries as well?

Ralph Glazed Jr.? 

Luke Fritter?

Tyler Muffin?

It might make it more enjoyable to talk about them getting lit up, at the expense of an occasional drive to the neighborhood convenience store for  2/99¢ bismarcks

8 minutes ago, LaBombo said:

And now I feel silly for wondering if it would be worth it to turn on the Twins game and pull up the TD game thread...  Probably wouldn't have picked up on this until tomorrow otherwise.  Thank you, possibly in Australia twins fan!

You mean you didn't come here for the wisdom and clarity of thought?

(also it Kasparov, not Kaprizov that put Deep Thought in its place)

Anyway, I've been watching but away from the site. 

Kepler with a couple of soft hits, he probably deserves a bunch more of them given his low BABIP . Buxton limited to a single on a sure double and then doesn't advance to third on a single up the middle. No harm there, but rather comical. 

Coulombe gets checked for "sticky stuff" when he hasn't thrown a pitch to the plate. Weird! Now he gets to hit and fans.

Really long ball game between two non-contenders.

I'd feel worse about checking my fingernails four times in the past 2 innings to see if they need clipping if it weren't for the fact that a ton of people who paid good money for infield seats have gone home or didn't show.

Just now, LaBombo said:

I'd feel worse about checking my fingernails four times in the past 2 innings to see if they need clipping if it weren't for the fact that a ton of people who paid good money for infield seats have gone home or didn't show.

It's a sucky ballpark to sit through a game this long

Featured Video