Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread "WGTIE" Twins in Cleveland, 5:10pm cdt 9/9/9/2021 ad

1 minute ago, LVTwinsfan said:

Probably gonna need at least one or two free agent starting pitchers next season, just sayin’

The more the merrier.  TB already resigned Charlie Morton, for the next 2 years.

5 minutes ago, LVTwinsfan said:

Probably gonna need at least one or two free agent starting pitchers next season, just sayin’

yeah ... we literally had a discussion thread about that recently :) 

The FO has their work cut out for them

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

yeah ... we literally had a discussion thread about that recently :) 

The FO has their work cut out for them

In between the caravan, charity auctions, and luncheons, they should find some time to take care of business.

1 minute ago, LVTwinsfan said:

No Happs or Shoemakers is a good place to begin

Given our need, we are likely going to sign one 'reclamation project' ... but I really hope no more than that. And a few rookies are gonna have to step up, too. But I'm also hoping for a LEGIT starter ... 

4 minutes ago, downunder twins fan said:

If he's not ready now he never will be. 

He will not be on the team next year. He will be off the roster when the season is over. My prediction. 35-36 yrs old ... it's his last hurrah ...

And lol @ Arraez on that play

Okay ... I will comment on this one ... heated suites? Minnesotans need heated suites this time of year? Minnesotans run around in shorts when it's 40 degrees F out, doubtful heated suites are a necessity this time of year

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Boy ... you guys really hang on every word ... I'm usually doing other things so I miss half of the talk. Maybe that's the trick

I’m sitting here watching the game and Bremer says “Twins trying to win a four game series against the Indians for the first time ever”. Now it’s possible he meant to say sweep instead of win, but he didn’t, so there it is 

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Okay ... I will comment on this one ... heated suites? Minnesotans need heated suites this time of year? Minnesotans run around in shorts when it's 40 degrees F out, doubtful heated suites are a necessity this time of year

Well to be fair, you can’t really “run around” much in the suites 

6 minutes ago, LVTwinsfan said:

I’m sitting here watching the game and Bremer says “Twins trying to win a four game series against the Indians for the first time ever”. Now it’s possible he meant to say sweep instead of win, but he didn’t, so there it is 

yeah ... I heard that one earlier, at the beginning of the game, where he said 4 games in a row, a 4-game series

3 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

yeah ... I heard that one earlier, at the beginning of the game, where he said 4 games in a row, a 4-game series

IN Cleveland ... he did say that ... in Cleveland ... they last swept them in a 4-game series at the Metrodome, but never in Cleveland, I think? That part I can't remember - too old, don't care :) 

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

IN Cleveland ... he did say that ... in Cleveland ... they last swept them in a 4-game series at the Metrodome, but never in Cleveland, I think? That part I can't remember - too old, don't care :) 

Yeah you’re right but he did say “trying to win the series”

Featured Video