Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins @ Cleveland, 9/8/21 @ 5:10pm CT

Message added by Squirrel,

We still have open dates to start a game thread! Whether you play it 'schticky' or straight, long or short, any are welcome. Sign up with @stringer bell today! :) (Open dates are Sept. 11, 14, 22, 25, 28, 30 and Oct. 1)

image.png.b057acdd67a841cbd93cdd0374c8ef11.png

Good afternoon Twins fans and welcome to the place where the best banter and humor exists on Twins Daily. That place to see and be seen is the one and only Twins Daily Game Thread!

Tonight our Twins take on Cleveland after a nice win yesterday against our central division foes. Big Joe Ryan takes the mound tonight for Minnesota. It will be fun to see how he performs and how well that long hair holds up. I think this kid could turn into a decent pitcher in the near future. He looks confident on the mound and throws with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. 

Go Twins!!

Below are tonight's lineups:

TWINS:

1. Luis Arraez, 3B

2. Byron Buxton, CF

3. Jorge Polanco, SS

4. Josh Donaldson, DH

5. Max Kepler, RF

6. Miguel Sano, 1B

7. R. Refsnyder, LF

8. Nick Gordon, 2B

9. Ryan Jeffers, C

P - Joe "Big Hair" Ryan (R)

CLEVELAND:

1. A. Gimenez, 2B

2. Amed Rosario, SS

3. Jose Ramirez, 3B

4. F. Reyes, DH

5. B. Bradley, 1B

6. H. Ramirez, LF

7. B. Zimmer, CF

8. R. Lavarnway, C

9. D. Johnson, RF

P - Triston McKenzie, (R)

Weather: 77 degrees and mostly sunny

12 minutes ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

It's kind of nice that I actually care about the performances of most Twins starters at this point, as opposed to how I felt about all of this two weeks ago when it was "watch Ober, then four days of high(low)lights".

It's getting to the point that I'm even looking forward to Gant pitching! I just gant stand it! Ober and out! ;) 

1 hour ago, twinssporto said:

image.png.b057acdd67a841cbd93cdd0374c8ef11.png

Good afternoon Twins fans and welcome to the place where the best banter and humor exists on Twins Daily. That place to see and be seen is the one and only Twins Daily Game Thread!

Tonight our Twins take on Cleveland after a nice win yesterday against our central division foes. Big Joe Ryan takes the mound tonight for Minnesota. It will be fun to see how he performs and how well that long hair holds up. I think this kid could turn into a decent pitcher in the near future. He looks confident on the mound and throws with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. 

Go Twins!!

Below are tonight's lineups:

TWINS:

1. Luis Arraez, 3B

2. Byron Buxton, CF

3. Jorge Polanco, SS

4. Josh Donaldson, DH

5. Max Kepler, RF

6. Miguel Sano, 1B

7. R. Refsnyder, LF

8. Nick Gordon, 2B

9. Ryan Jeffers, C

P - Joe "Big Hair" Ryan (R)

CLEVELAND:

1. A. Gimenez, 2B

2. Amed Rosario, SS

3. Jose Ramirez, 3B

4. F. Reyes, DH

5. B. Bradley, 1B

6. H. Ramirez, LF

7. B. Zimmer, CF

8. R. Lavarnway, C

9. D. Johnson, RF

P - Triston McKenzie, (R)

Weather: 77 degrees and mostly sunny

Why the 'chip' on his shoulder?

1 minute ago, sampleSizeOfOne said:

Could be. It is in Cleveland, and it reversed a call favorable to the home team...

I can understand not being happy about it, but normally bad calls are booed not correct calls 

3 minutes ago, LVTwinsfan said:

I entered a contest where first prize was a trip to Cleveland, second prize was two trips to Cleveland 

All those from cleveland, raise your hand!

3 minutes ago, LVTwinsfan said:

I entered a contest where first prize was a trip to Cleveland, second prize was two trips to Cleveland 

I didn't think so.

Featured Video