Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread Twins vs. Cubs 8/31/21 7:10 Post Mortem Carpe Diem Time

Form the Wiki:  From 1961 to 1971 the Twins sported uniforms bearing the classic "Twins" script and numerals in navy outlined in red. They wore navy caps with an interlocking "TC" on the front; this was adopted because Griffith was well aware of the bitter rivalry between St. Paul and Minneapolis and didn't want to alienate fans in either city. The original "Minnie and Paul" alternate logo appears on the left sleeve of both the pinstriped white home uniform and grey road uniform.

2 minutes ago, h2oface said:

I like the white with gold pin stripes the best for home. Do they even use them anymore?

Not sure, but I have serious opinions about the gold in Twins uniforms. It's awful from a purely design standpoint. Not even opinion, literally how humans translate color. It's terrible and embarrassing from a billion dollar organization.

1 minute ago, IndianaTwin said:

Let’s see. Would we rather have Sano batting against a lefty with the bases loaded and two outs or against a righty with the bases empty? 

Trying to score was a bad idea to begin with, but the more I think about it, the worse it gets. 

Really stupid. Arraez makes decisions that are baffling. Doesn't use his head. Passionate, but not too smart in my opinion.

I like white and gold. I always used it in my skydiving jump suits. Black and white and gold. I can see and translate them just fine. But I really don't care that much about the uniforms. I like the powder blue jersey even less, especially just the pullover with no buttons. 

Featured Video