Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Dad Retweets Ken R0sentha1 Again


“It happens every trade deadline, but this one has been brutal,” said his exasperated son.

If you went by Dennis Solomon’s Twitter feed on Thursday, you’d think that the Minnesota Twins were the new home of Aaron Judge, Kris Bryant, and a significant percentage of the Baseball Prospectus Top 100 Prospect list. You’d also be profoundly misinformed.

“Pops gets fooled by the internet a lot,” said Ryan Solomon, Dennis’s son. “I had to unfriend him on Facebook because he kept sharing posts that were either profoundly inaccurate, riddled with malware links, or both. His Twitter feed is mostly just benign retweets of sports reporters or replying to Stephen A. Smith telling him to shut up. It’s fine. But on draft days or trade deadlines, he really lets his guard down. This one has been brutal.”

The retired school administrator retweeted fake baseball news from Ken R0sentha1, JeffPa$$an, P@trick_Reusse_, Mi11erStrib, and danhayesML8 on Thursday afternoon and evening. While most were simple retweets, at least two were quote tweets with “Typical Twins” and “I’d trade Buxton for a bucket of balls, let’s go!” attached.

“I’ve tried to get Mom to hide his iPad on big sports news days,” said Ryan. “She won’t do it because it keeps him from bothering her about the coffee being too strong or speculating that the kids playing in the park down the street are Antifa. I guess I understand, but geez Louise.”

Although the elder Solomon could not be reached for comment, his son says this is not isolated to Twins baseball.

“I think Minnesota Vikings training camp started this week,” said Ryan. “If my dad doesn’t retweet RealAdamShefter saying that the Vikings have traded Kirk Cousins and Dalvin Cook for Aaron Rodgers, I’ll be legitimately worried for his health.”


View full article

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

On 7/30/2021 at 10:50 AM, ashbury said:

Ryan, you are missing out big time by not investing in B1tc01n and D0gec01n. Contact me for details.

Details, please on this... doge coin?

 

Always wondered what a doge was ever since seeing the court jester:

 

 

Edited by sampleSizeOfOne
Politeness counts for something... As does spelling.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, sampleSizeOfOne said:

Details on this... doge coin. Always wondered what a doge was ever since seeing the court jester

Yeah, me and my 8th grade classmates being forced to study Art Appreciation had a good laugh when we contemplated paintings of Venetian doges. Funny word, funny clothes. We probably learned something from the experience but I have no idea what, except a bougie ability to name a painter or three. It certainly did not prepare us for important 21st century concepts like memes and cryptocurrency.

Doge-Loredan-Venice.jpg

DOGE.jpg

5i5l84.jpg

dogecoin.png?resize=300,277&ssl=1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ashbury said:

Yeah, me and my 8th grade classmates being forced to study Art Appreciation had a good laugh when we contemplated paintings of Venetian doges. Funny word, funny clothes. We probably learned something from the experience but I have no idea what, except a bougie ability to name a painter or three. It certainly did not prepare us for important 21st century concepts like memes and cryptocurrency.

Doge-Loredan-Venice.jpg

DOGE.jpg

5i5l84.jpg

dogecoin.png?resize=300,277&ssl=1

So, more Weebl and Bob than Danny Kaye, in my limited media consumption:

 

[swim, disco]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2021 at 6:34 AM, RandBalls Stu said:

If you went by Dennis Solomon’s Twitter feed on Thursday, you’d think that the Minnesota Twins were the new home of Aaron Judge, Kris Bryant, and a significant percentage of the Baseball Prospectus Top 100 Prospect list. You’d also be profoundly misinformed.

And just to be clear, we don't have to make room for Aaron Judge or Kris Bryant on our 40 man roster?

 

It would be a travesty to lose Astudillo or Cave.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

Featured Video

×
×
  • Create New...