• Create Account

Game Thread: Twins Vs. Tigers, 7/26/21 @ 7:10pm CT

22 minutes ago, Winston Smith said:

Is there a good reason for Cave to be playing at this point of a lost season?

Have you seen Celestino play? Definitely needs more time in AAA. Gordon is the utility guy and played yesterday, and Astudillo is a better fit on the bench.

Good thing we sent Donaldson on Garver's double. Sano and Cave acting like ...well, Sano and Cave. I would have bet that Sano would strike out but I'm sure no one would take the bet. He's getting hard to watch again. 

3 minutes ago, LA VIkes Fan said:

Good thing we sent Donaldson on Garver's double. Sano and Cave acting like ...well, Sano and Cave. I would have bet that Sano would strike out but I'm sure no one would take the bet. He's getting hard to watch again. 

I watched a kid (when I say kid, I mean 23-24 yrs old) at the game Saturday night make a $5 bet with all his buddies Sano would K, kid won like $50!! 

39 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Well, that's the issue ... will he remain a part-time player or not? He certainly has a very high ceiling. But negotiations aren't done.

Has he ever given any indication that he won’t be a part time player 

1 minute ago, LVTwinsfan said:

Has he ever given any indication that he won’t be a part time player 

yeah, I get it ... I wasn't suggesting otherwise ... but IF he gets it all put together ... I think he's worth taking the risk for

I just joined the thread - curious to see where comments are going.  I was concerned that Rooker was going to get another hit by pitch injury.  Happy that did not happen.  But my enthusiasm for the last 60 is waning even though we could still win 100 if we do not lose another game the rest of the year.

34 minutes ago, sampleSizeOfOne said:

Clearly the inspiration for The Ballad of Irving, which was able to track down because it was got included ina Dr. Demento collection.

I learn something new every game thread!

I thought it had something to do with sausages.

Featured Video