• Create Account

Game Thread: Reds v Twins, 6/21 @ 7:10pm CT

Just now, Brock Beauchamp said:

Buxton is so delightfully annoying once the ball goes in play. 

Yeah ... I wonder what players say because a different runner it would be an out ... 'Oh, sheesh ... *that* guy' (or maybe a version less able to print :) ) 

I shouldn't have mentioned it ... now I want a Thin Mint blizzard ... I worked hard today, I deserve it. Unfortunately, the nearest DQ is 4 miles away, and in Chicago traffic, I wouldn't make it before the 10pm closing

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I shouldn't have mentioned it ... now I want a Thin Mint blizzard ... I worked hard today, I deserve it. Unfortunately, the nearest DQ is 4 miles away, and in Chicago traffic, I wouldn't make it before the 10pm closing

Traffic is back with a vengeance in Austin too. Pre-Covid there were pockets in the day without as much traffic to get around. Now it’s a steady log jam throughout the day. And so many bad drivers that don’t know where they’re going! 

1 minute ago, Vanimal46 said:

Traffic is back with a vengeance in Austin too. Pre-Covid there were pockets in the day without as much traffic to get around. Now it’s a steady log jam throughout the day. And so many bad drivers that don’t know where they’re going! 

Same here. Especially the uber/lyft drivers coming in from MI, IN and WI ... they haven't a clue. But yeah ... traffic is back, like a vengeance. I guess over all that's a good thing, but it's also not :) 

• Twins Daily Video