• Create Account

Game Thread: Twins @ Seattle 9:10 PM CDT 6/14/2021

1 minute ago, Game7-91 said:

Yes. All employers ought be required to have IL disability in addition to PTO. As much as you need to get back to 100%. I have a zit on my butt cheek, painful to sit at the desk. 14 days should clear it up. Much like bi-lateral leg weakness. As I told the boss, no sense in pushing through these things.

The absurdity of this earns a like

13 minutes ago, RickOShea said:

Buxton has residual soreness.  I bumped my arm in the doorway.  It's a little sore.  Is that residual soreness?

When a hockey player gets hurt a lot of teams keep the injury details a total secret. This is why

Sano now 1 for 11 with the bases loaded with 5 Ks... if you like RBIs and HRs, then you might be deluded to think he's having a good season, but man are so many of his PAs just brutal. His K% rate is now up to 39%.

13 minutes ago, Danchat said:

Sano now 1 for 11 with the bases loaded with 5 Ks... if you like RBIs and HRs, then you might be deluded to think he's having a good season, but man are so many of his PAs just brutal. His K% rate is now up to 39%.

2 K’s for Sano!  That hurts!

13 minutes ago, Danchat said:

Last season Twins risp was 2.60/game, which would be best in mlb this season. Now Twins are 24th at 3.60/g.

1 minute ago, wavedog said:

Celestino joining in the fun!   Good to see that - now to work on his throwing accuracy.  

He is getting better!  He needs to improve his throwing accuracy.