• Create Account

Game Thread: Twins vs. Yankees, 6/10/21 @ 7:10pm

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good evening and welcome back to the Twins Daily Game Thread fun! If you live in Minnesota you know it's really hot here. I know we have TD members scattered around the globe but right now we might be

Wow, is this ugly. Let the drinking begin! 

West of the river is outside of the provider network.  East is in. South of the river...  you stop and you hold everything.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, USAFChief said:

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why Byron Buxton is healthy enough to play in St Paul but not Minneapolis. 

Makes no sense.

Just said the same to Mrs. Rigby.

12 minutes ago, stringer bell said:

Happ’s ERA today “only 7.20”. 

That's less than a run per inning!  I smell an extension... that, or Twins fans drowning their sorrow in bratwurst.

17 minutes ago, stringer bell said:

I’ll say this now to get him going…….Nelson Cruz is getting old in front of my eyes. 

He just discovered that all you have to do to get on base is reach back and hit the catcher's mitt. That might buy him a few more years.

54 minutes ago, USAFChief said:

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why Byron Buxton is healthy enough to play in St Paul but not Minneapolis. 

Makes no sense.

West of the river is outside of the provider network.  East is in.

South of the river...  you stop and you hold everything.

1 minute ago, MMMordabito said:

He also expanded way to much on that pitch at 3-2. He has to be patient and keep the line moving there. 

The book is out on Sano.  Unless he can find a way to lay off that pitch, he will keep seeing it over and over.