• Create Account

Game Thread Twins vs Evil Empire June 9, 2021 7:10 CDT In A Galaxy Way Too Close To Home

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SPITSBERGEN - Baseball Style       I had this buddy growing up; we called him LB, though it wasn’t his real name. He became LB when a high school nun who made a habit (chuckl

Holy cow... 11 hits, 5 HRs, 3 walks... and 0 strikeouts. It doesn't get much worse than that! Unless you're Matt Shoemaker.

That revamped slider tamed a couple of those dingers keeping them in the city limits. Otherwise they may have killed a few people in Duluth.

Posted Images

Wes fault, Catching Coaches fault, both or none of the above?????

Coluome was a major mistake and the way they started the season lost their mojo....

Uncle major league manager/Catcher many years told me many teams it is how you start the season off that determines where you end up.......

BP was horrible in April and got worse thereafter......

Dug a hole you can't get out of.......

30 minutes ago, glunn said:

I have stopped watching the games in order to preserve my mental health. That's working for me so far.

I have been doing the same this season. I suggest all Twins fans should take a little break this season. This pathetic team can drive people crazy.

3 minutes ago, SanoMustGo said:

I assume Jax goes to St Paul when Maeda returns?

I would prefer to see Dobnak sent down. I think unlike Dobnak Jax has a future in the major league.

3 minutes ago, jun said:

I would prefer to see Dobnak sent down. I think unlike Dobnak Jax has a future in the major league.

IMO Dobnak and Jax are pretty similar pitchers. AAAA guys with some potential to be #5 guys. Jax has already been passed up in two different Rule 5 drafts.

1 hour ago, Dave The Dastardly said:

Okay. Let's say you can cut one and only one of the following Twins pitchers:

Colome, Shoemaker, Happ, or Dobnak. Who goes and who stays?

Now we’ve seen 2 tonight. Colomé, you are the weakest link. Good bye.