• Create Account

Game Thread Twins vs Evil Empire June 9, 2021 7:10 CDT In A Galaxy Way Too Close To Home

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SPITSBERGEN - Baseball Style       I had this buddy growing up; we called him LB, though it wasn’t his real name. He became LB when a high school nun who made a habit (chuckl

Holy cow... 11 hits, 5 HRs, 3 walks... and 0 strikeouts. It doesn't get much worse than that! Unless you're Matt Shoemaker.

That revamped slider tamed a couple of those dingers keeping them in the city limits. Otherwise they may have killed a few people in Duluth.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SanoMustGo said:

There is only ONE option for Dobnak in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Aggies7 said:

Seriously, what do you do with a guy who is this bad when you have so many years left? I mean, I know what an actual winning club would do, but what will the twins do?

What you do is wait until Wes Johnson and the rest of the organization figure out how to magically improve pitchers again like in 2018 and 2019. If that doesn't happen, well, burning $8M on Dobnak is going to be a small issue compared to the complete inability to field a MLB-caliber pitching staff.

2 minutes ago, Vanimal46 said:

You know anger and apathy is kicking in when there isn’t one Sano! post after his HR several minutes ago. 

Yup, not even a grumble about 'garbage time'.  Since somebody already brought up MP & the Holy Grail... "Oh, what sad times are these..."

14 minutes ago, Mike Sixel said:

Truly awful. I'm really doubting they know anything about pitching. 

I believe it was written here and many other places that the organization has depth. Where is it?

All we’re missing is Maeda from the rotation, and we’re this close to seeing someone like Jax and Dobnak every 5 days. It’s inevitable we’re going to see them regularly when Happ and Big Mike are traded. And Shoemaker moved to the pen or DFA’d. 

1 minute ago, Vanimal46 said:

I believe it was written here and many other places that the organization has depth. Where is it?

All we’re missing is Maeda from the rotation, and we’re this close to seeing someone like Jax every 5 days. It’s inevitable we’re going to see him regularly when Happ and Big Mike are traded. And Shoemaker moved to the pen or DFA’d. 

If judging by injuries, i think we are 60 odd feet of depth, which if i remember is a couple extra atmospheres in pressure.

If we go up too quickly, we could get the bends...