• Create Account

Game Thread Twins at Orioles 12:05pm cdt 5/31/2021 ad

Just now, Aggies7 said:

Not sure if Rocco is a religious man, but he’d better say his prayers tonight 

My guess, a black mass would serve him better.

6 minutes ago, SanoMustGo said:

are they popping champaign in the clubhouse right now?

Champagne, no, but I hope they are enjoying the win. Good to see Simmons have his arm around Polanco's shoulder after the last out. I don't want to think the mood in the clubhouse is totally sour this early in a season.

1 minute ago, stringer bell said:

Teams like KC and Cleveland have won their share of games like this. The Twins have not. They have to win games like this against more than the Orioles. 

I want to see them win games like this. I just don't want to see them have as many games like this.

6 minutes ago, stringer bell said:

Teams like KC and Cleveland have won their share of games like this. The Twins have not. They have to win games like this against more than the Orioles. 

True, but you have to start somewhere

Good news....a win. Actually, thats always the best news. Good news...Donaldson finally had a decent day...way overdue. Good news...Berrios and Rogers were great. Sorta good news....Robles came thru after giving up that quick run.

Bad news...Sano is back in the tank again. Can't hit the broad side of a barn. Looking real April=ish at the plate. I don't know if we can absorb all these 30-40 AB's with more than half of them  k's and nearly none of the others hits.

Bad news....14 more k's for the Twins against a team that has lost its way completely.

Bad news--Cruz is not lookin good anymore. In fact he is lookin real bad. I wonder if he makes it to the trade deadline. He lost his stroke at the end of last season....seemed to get it back in April...but has looked every bit of his 40 years in May.