• Create Account

Game Thread, Twins vs Royals, 5/28/21, 7:10 PM CDT21,

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tonight the "so hot right now" Minnesota Twins host the Kansas City Royals.  Pop quiz (answer below): Is Kansas City in Missouri or Kansas? Former supplemental first round pick Kris Bubic ge

4 pitches?! I knew pitch counts were restrictive, but this is a whole new level!

I am sorry I could not be part of this dialogue - I feared that any team better than the Orioles might be more than we could handle!  When do we play Baltimore again?

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

heh ... all in fun ... it's not prohibited ... and I didn't really flunk math ... but I dropped my math major when I hit linear algebra :) ... blecht 

I dropped mine when they included letters in the problems.....   you should never mix math and the alphabet..  

1 minute ago, Platoon said:

I dropped mine when they included letters in the problems.....   you should never mix math and the alphabet..  

I'm always curious, what happens when the alphabet from another language gets involved?

Donaldson has been in a slump lately, he's been missing a lot of hittable pitches and has been popping out, a lot on the high fastball (from what I've noticed). Hopefully he rebounds soon, defensively as well. 

1 minute ago, Aggies7 said:

After josh shows the video of all the pitchers he alleges are cheating, I’ll show him the video of all the times he’s failed to come through. Wonder which will be longer 

That's easy ... the pitchers cheating

1 minute ago, Danchat said:

Donaldson has been in a slump lately, he's been missing a lot of hittable pitches and has been popping out, a lot on the high fastball (from what I've noticed). Hopefully he rebounds soon, defensively as well. 

It is still only May, so I guess technically all season could be considered “lately”