• Create Account

Game Thread: Twins vs. Baltimore, 5/25/21 @ 6:40pm

No matter how hard I try not to, I still get disappointed when I hear the 'Still D.R.E.' walkup music and don't get to see Alonzo take a turn at bat...

ComposedIdolizedAttwatersprairiechicken-

19 minutes ago, gil4 said:

Last place? (Instead of merely tied for last place.)

I don't think I've seen a comment on here yet that garnered 4 different reactions ... thanks, like, laugh, sad ... well done

3 minutes ago, LaBombo said:

No matter how hard I try not to, I still get disappointed when I hear the 'Still D.R.E.' walkup music and don't get to see Alonzo take a turn at bat...

JovialSleepyBaiji-max-1mb.gif

I'll take "musical references I don't have a clue about" for $300, Alex.

2 minutes ago, USAFChief said:

I'll take "musical references I don't have a clue about" for $300, Alex.

Featured in Training Day... it's worth it just for Denzel's Oscar-winning performance.

2 minutes ago, Aerodeliria said:

I am the usually the first to say leave a starter in longer, but in this case, I feel that Berrios is not really pitching very effectively (despite the fielding miscue). I would pull him.

Nobody wanted him to get through the sixth cleanly more than me, so I could do the In-Your-Face dance to everyone 

image.gif.b53285ab4f67bd50d0bcc23a598c011b.gif

2 minutes ago, Hosken Bombo Disco said:

Nobody wanted him to get through the sixth cleanly more than me, so I could do the In-Your-Face dance to everyone 

image.gif.b53285ab4f67bd50d0bcc23a598c011b.gif

When are you going to try out for the ballet?

I'd come to see that.

PS. I heard on the radio recently about National Tap Dancing Day (or was it week?)

Okay - I have held back, but what is the deal with our great fielding SS.  He makes great plays and then he flops on others.  He has had errors that are recorded and others that are not.  I am disappointed.  I am also disappointed with how we have handled the Orioles.  We may and probably will win, but we have made more work than we should have.

3 minutes ago, LaBombo said:

Featured in Training Day... it's worth it just for Denzel's Oscar-winning performance.

Oh, I'd love to see an Oscar winning performaaaaance.

That is what I'd truly love to see-ee-ee.

For if I saw an Oscar winning performance.

I'd get the reference to the doctor dre.

4 minutes ago, mikelink45 said:

Okay - I have held back, but what is the deal with our great fielding SS.  He makes great plays and then he flops on others.  He has had errors that are recorded and others that are not.  I am disappointed.  I am also disappointed with how we have handled the Orioles.  We may and probably will win, but we have made more work than we should have.

Are you referring to Severino's popup? Radio guys described it as intentional to try getting the double play. At the least, it meant having a catcher on first rather than Mountcastle. 

Featured Video