• Create Account

Game Thread: Twins vs. Baltimore, 5/25/21 @ 6:40pm

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'd think you'd be sure of your sister's name.    

Not to be confused with "Madges"    

"Bad bullpen?  You're soaking in it!"

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, USAFChief said:

Let's keep in mind...we're 1? game in front of this Baltimore team.

Which is a testament to how much this team has underperformed and how much bad baseball luck they’ve run into, all simultaneously.

There’s no way these two teams should be anywhere near each other in overall record. 

1 minute ago, USAFChief said:

Let's keep in mind...we're 1? game in front of this Baltimore team.

Ironically, just this weekend I watched the Twins take on the Orioles in my grandson’s little league. It was slightly better than what we’re watching tonight.

2 minutes ago, wavedog said:

If you want to get paid like an ace you better start pitching like an ace.   

Berrios isn’t an ace. I’m starting to wonder if he’ll ever be a good #2, which is really unfortunate. He has spent close to half a decade teetering between his potential and third starter.

All in all, not a bad player to have but less than we expected. 

Awful start by Berrios. And I have to come to his defense here. He's the best Twins pitcher since Johan, right? Unless you want to count individual seasons, then we can talk about Phil Hughes and stuff. 

Losing breeds losing, and there's lots of it been going around this clubhouse. 

Hey, I'd be more than happy to see him pitching better, just like you, or trade his ass and let him pitch for another team, where he's given a chance to perform and maybe actually win something.

Just now, Hosken Bombo Disco said:

Awful start by Berrios. And I have to come to his defense here. He's the best Twins pitcher since Johan, right? Unless you want to count individual seasons, then we can talk about Phil Hughes and stuff. 

Losing breeds losing, and there's lots of it been going around this clubhouse. 

Hey, I'd be more than happy to see him pitching better, just like you, or trade his ass and let him pitch for another team, where he's given a chance to perform and maybe actually win something.

Language!