Twins Daily
  • Create Account

GAME THREAD: Minnesota Twins at Detroit Tigers, 5/8/2020, 4:10 PM EDT (3:10 PM CDT)

Pathetic Bullpen. They could be kind to Berrios and trade him to a team that deserves him.

He didn’t exactly pitch very well today. Other times this year he hasn’t pitched very well.

Comments like these are not useful, helpful, or insightful. Please don’t send these kinds of messages; nobody wants them

He didn’t exactly pitch very well today. Other times this year he hasn’t pitched very well.

Comments like these are not useful, helpful, or insightful. Please don’t send these kinds of messages; nobody wants them

He only gave up 2 runs.

The k's continue. But even with the wildness of Soto, Kepler swings at the 1st pitch and hits an easy grounder to end it. Just like that. I don't think these guys have a clue anymore on how to score runs consistently...when they need them. What did they leave on base today? 16? Just plain ugly.

Pathetic Bullpen. They could be kind to Berrios and trade him to a team that deserves him.

Like to the Mets. Then he could join his teammate for the weekly "deGroming" and get even less run support......

We keep wasting his starts, that's for sure. 

Larnach fit right in on his debut. Added to the hole in the bottom of the lineup.

Dump Sano tomorrow. Let Kiiriloff take over his best defensive position. Don't let the ghost of David Ortiz cloud your judgement Twins management 

Kirilloff (Kir-ill-off 2 l's 2 f's) is on the IL.

Kirilloff (Kir-ill-off 2 l's 2 f's) is on the IL.

I know that, but I don't care. Let Austudillo play first until he's back. Sano is so useless it's beyond words. I guess he's good scooping balls at first I don't think I've ever been angrier at watching a player up to bat

Featured Video