• Create Account

GIF: Trevor Larnach's home run

This is my first time commenting... I was there at the game in right field with my kids (Larnach gave a ball to the kids), and you can see me running up the hill trying to catch the ball. The ball was crushed. It hit the top of the hill and went down the other side. I think he'll be up before too long. Best, David 

This is my first time commenting... I was there at the game in right field with my kids (Larnach gave a ball to the kids), and you can see me running up the hill trying to catch the ball. The ball was crushed. It hit the top of the hill and went down the other side. I think he'll be up before too long. Best, David 

Welcome to our little clown car here at TD!

I only see two people running—but keep it your secret; don’t ruin the mystery for us :)

Welcome!

Welcome David! \m/

I only see two people running—but keep it your secret; don’t ruin the mystery for us :)

Welcome!

I am the one who is running up the hill from near the bottom of the hill - I didn't get the ball, though I did get the ball that Rooker hit in the next at bat. But, yes, as nicksaviking correctly notes, I am obviously the good looking one :-).

Great swing! But, sure looks like an illegal pitching motion. He is way off the rubber with the contact foot elevated before he releases the ball???

That white thing on the ground behind the pitcher? I'm pretty sure that's not the slab he stands on, it's the cleat cleaner on the back side of the mound.