Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread Twins vs. Rangers 6:40pm cdt 5/5/2021 ad

Rocco has a short leash with all his starters that had a full spring and a start to the season, but decides to let a guy go who hasn't pitched in a game for a month, see the lineup for a third time?

This dude went from great manager to making bonehead decisions on a game basis. I miss Phish too, but I'm coping!

Well to be fair, the alternative was going to the pen, which isn't winning him any managerial points either.

Yeah? Who’s our equivalent of Corbin, Scherzer, and Strasburg in the rotation to make the historic run they did?

There should be zero comparisons to any team that’s won a World Series when we’ve lost 18 playoff games in a row 

Sometimes I wonder if there's something subconscious about bouncing a pitch with a runner on 3rd. Like a hidden cry for help, send me down, I'm not ready for all this pressure!

I'd be glad to help Cody Stashak with that, but I'm not Twins management.

Sometimes I wonder if there's something subconscious about bouncing a pitch with a runner on 3rd. Like a hidden cry for help, send me down, I'm not ready for all this pressure!

I think Stahsak is saying I like the hotel on the other side of the river better.

And that was no ordinary bounce.

That was special.

Like those old Bird 'n' Magic Johnson commercials, off the dirt, off Garver's mask, into the camera well, nothing but net.

Featured Video