• Create Account

It’s interesting that the three regular players mentioned for demotion or a role change with less than full-time play are all players signed to extensions to buy out arbitration. At the end of 2019, most observers thought all three extensions were shrewd investments. Things change and I understand why each of Kepler, Polanco and Sanó have been criticized and it may be that none of them are future All-Stars or core players.

Specifically, I think Polanco might be a better super-utility guy than Arraez, especially since he is capable at shortstop and is a switch-hitter. Arraez’ skills are more vital to the club and I really don’t see him as capable in left field. Kepler is a good fielder but hasn’t hit like a corner outfielder since mid season in 2019.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What really irks me is that had MLB not postponed the minor league season to save money, the Twins might actually have some arms to fix this travesty of a bullpen.   Instead, we sit here and watch the

I agree, Dobnak has been grossly mishandled by Rocco. He should've been in the starting rotation right out of the gate instead of Shoemaker. Instead he's been sitting on the bench, losing condition an

You might think this thread is a slam against Shoemaker, it isn't. In 2017 Shoemaker pitched around 77 innings, the next 3 seasons he pitched a little more than the equivalent of 3 complete games each

The Twins tried to cobble

together a starting rotation with a shoe

maker who in a matter of weeks will be a foot

note in Twins history.

The easy interpretation is that we need a better cobbler.

Which begs the question... peach or plum? And furthermore, ice cream: one scoop or two?

I say we DFA the apple pan dowdy and promote the tartarian cherry.

The easy interpretation is that we need a better cobbler.

Which begs the question... peach or plum? And furthermore, ice cream: one scoop or two?

I say we DFA the apple pan dowdy and promote the tartarian cherry.

I never heard of apple pandowdy, but I like it! Are you by any chance a traveller from the 18th century?

I never heard of apple pandowdy, but I like it! Are you by any chance a traveller from the 18th century?

No, but Marie Antoinette often talks to me in my sleep. She claims she never said "Let them eat cake." What she really said is that the blackberry almond crumble was to die for. Her words, more or less. Probably less. In French, natch.    ;)

She has no opinion on Shoemaker, but did say Dobnak deserves to start.

No, but Marie Antoinette often talks to me in my sleep. She claims she never said "Let them eat cake." What she really said is that the blackberry almond crumble was to die for. Her words, more or less. Probably less. In French, natch.    ;)

She has no opinion on Shoemaker, but did say Dobnak deserves to start.

And a reply from the 21st century: Noice.