• Create Account

Game Thread Twins vs Rangers 5/3/21 6:40 PM CDT

Dunning seems to be doing very well for a rookie, was it really a good move for the White Sox to trade him for just one year of Lance Lynn? 

And I see he pitched well in 7 starts last year... seems like a misguided "win now" move for Chicago.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Ho Silver! Away!           I grew up listening to the Lone Ranger on the radio. Yeah, that’s right; the radio. TVs didn’t start making their way into homes until the ’50’s and I was six and about

No thank you

I can't believe Buxton can't score from second on that slow grounder to short.......  

Posted Images

one more note on "The Lone Ranger".  Clayton Moore played the Lone Ranger on tv.  For a time he lived in the Twin Cities.  One day my brother was sent to his home to clean his drapes. Moore was moving to the West Coast.  Moore was cleaning out odds and ends from his home.  He asked my brother if he wanted an old suit case.  It was oversized leather suitcase, monogrammed CM.  My brother got a kick out of that and kept it for many years.  It was a suitcase he kept his Lone ranger costume, boots, and gun/holster.

Squaring the circle? Circling the square? You are dangerously close to a question the ancients pursued to irrational ends, a conclusion being reached in more modern times only by meditations that proved to be transcendental.

This comment would have been especially apt when we played the πrates.

MLB Network regional programming, perhaps?

But we all know the easy answer: because MLB blackout rules are perhaps the dumbest thing on the planet.

But that's not the game on MLB, the KC game is ... I checked, also fs1 ... ****