• Create Account

Does that take into account IL stints?

I'm not debating either way, I'm just legitimately curious. There needs to be some context there. Just because they're not playing 140 games doesn't mean that they're getting rested every 3 or 4 days.

And NOBODY played even 130 games last year!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been on about this for two years now, but Baldelli really needs to get over the idea that his best players need a game off every week.   It's unnecessary, and unproductive. It's baseball, for Pe

If you're not satisfied with what Byron Buxton has provided so far there's basically no satisfying you.

This didn't seem to have a negative impact on the Dodgers or Rays, last year's World Series teams.

Twins need to make some moves.  

1. Fire Baldelli, hire Rowson.

2. Move Stachek, Thielbar, Dobnak, etc to alternate site and bring up the fireballer kids, can't be any worse than it is.  

3. Look for reasonable trades for Kepler, Sano, etc.  Probably will have to sell too low, but two weeks from now it will be too late.

4. Extend Buxton, Berrios, even if you have to overpay.  If you cannot get them, look for major deals as with this team they will be gone to winners after 2022.

Twins need to make some moves.

1. Fire Baldelli, hire Rowson.

2. Move Stachek, Thielbar, Dobnak, etc to alternate site and bring up the fireballer kids, can't be any worse than it is.

3. Look for reasonable trades for Kepler, Sano, etc. Probably will have to sell too low, but two weeks from now it will be too late.

4. Extend Buxton, Berrios, even if you have to overpay. If you cannot get them, look for major deals as with this team they will be gone to winners after 2022.

fireballs kids?

Who?

Does that take into account IL stints? 

I'm not debating either way, I'm just legitimately curious. There needs to be some context there. Just because they're not playing 140 games doesn't mean that they're getting rested every 3 or 4 days.

And NOBODY played even 130 games last year!!

The claim is nobody else rests their players every 3-4 days as a complaint about Baldelli. The Twins used 20 position players for the year. Catchers were alternated more or less. CJ Crohn spennt 25 days on the dl, 125 games played.  Schoop played in 125 games. His play log shoes 6 times with multiple days off in a row, Polonco played in 153 games. Sano played in 105 games with 49 days on the dl,  Rosario spent 19 games on the dl and played in 137, Buxton played in 87 games and spent 72 days on the dl, Kepler played in 134 games but was done by game 144. Cruz played in  120 games, 29 days dl time. The Chief is right NOBODY rests their players every 3-4 days. In 2019 there were 250 players in total spent on the dl, . He is also wrong in that Baldelli does it