• Create Account

GAME THREAD: 4/7/21 Minnesota Twins @ Detroit Tigers, 12:10 pm CDT

It takes YEARS for a player to get out of my doghouse sometimes. I was on the verge of forgiving him for that 4-base mistake in Kansas City a few seasons ago. Now, this.

Are you still bitter at Lew Ford for losing the ball in the Dome roof allowing Prince Fielder to round the bases for an inside-the-park HR?

It takes YEARS for a player to get out of my doghouse sometimes. I was on the verge of forgiving him for that 4-base mistake in Kansas City a few seasons ago. Now, this.

It wasn't an egregious mistake, imho, of course. He popped right up and made a good throw. It would have gotten past him anyway, I think. I'd have to see it again.

It wasn't an egregious mistake, imho, of course. He popped right up and made a good throw. It would have gotten past him anyway, I think. I'd have to see it again.

He gets full marks for what came afterward. Unlike in KC when he had no chance to clean up his own mess after a forward dive.

Although I like that we got out of that...it seems like we’re playing down to our (inferior) competition (The Tigers). I’m not a fan of it. It will haunt us if we continue to do it.

Eh, we crushed them in game 1, and games 2 and 3 have been close. That's pretty normal in baseball, good teams lose series to bad teams sometimes and it's not a big deal.

Though the Twins did struggle a lot in 2020 with putting away the bad teams, especially the Royals. Hopefully that changes this year.

Featured Video