• Create Account

2021 Twins Promotions

Has anyone posted a good list before of promotions? I thought it would be very useful to have a place with a list of all promotions that are known. I'll start with a few that appear to still be active for the 2021 season. I think it would be wonderful if more people could add additional promotions they know of.

1. Free Chick-fil-A classic sandwich - if the Twins hit a double during a home game the following day Chick-fil-A will give away one free classic chicken sandwich per person. Doubles hit Saturday or Sunday count for a free sandwich on Monday. If multiple people are in the car going through the drive-thru one sandwich per person is allowed. Just request the Twins double promotion at your local Chick-fil-A. No purchase necessary. This promotion is not widely publicized, but I confirmed yesterday at the Bloomington Chick-fil-A that it is still planned for this season. In past seasons this was only available at Chick-fil-A locations in the Twin Cities & St Cloud areas.
  2. Dollar dog games at Target Field - At Wednesday home games hot dogs are just $1 at select concession stands. Limit 2/person. Promotion listed on: https://www.mlb.com/twins/tickets/ballpark-hacks
  3. Wednesday student $5 tickets - On Wednesdays students can purchase Ballpark Access (standing room only) tickets for $5. Students can also download a pass to ride Metro Transit buses or light rail for free. Promotion listed on: https://www.mlb.com/twins/tickets/specials/daily-specials
  4. Designated Driver Program (Good Sport) free pop - Visit the Good Sport kiosks located on the Main Concourse near section 130 and on the Terrace Concourse near section 222 to register that you are not going to drink & drive after the game to receive a coupon for a free pop.
  5. Family-Friendly Concession Pricing - Concession stands located by sections 133 and 327 feature a new value-priced menu including $5 12 oz Budweisers or Bud Lights, $4 Schweigert hot dogs, $2 16 oz Pepsi products and more. Prices listed on: https://www.mlb.com/twins/tickets/ballpark-hacks

lol ... I thought this was the article on Twins prospects likely to get promoted in 2021 :)

Haha :lol:   can the title be edited to make it more clear? I don't think I can edit the title but perhaps one of the moderators could edit it to make it more clear. I can see how it could seem that it would be about prospects now that you mention it! Lol

Haha :lol:   can the title be edited to make it more clear? I don't think I can edit the title but perhaps one of the moderators could edit it to make it more clear. I can see how it could seem that it would be about prospects now that you mention it! Lol

I could, but I'm gonna leave for the next unsuspecting suspect ... hehehe :) 

It's kind of early in the season, but Rooker already got promoted so I guess it's worth discussing. I don't have time to read the article, but I'll just throw out my guess that is Lewis Thorpe will be the next to get a promotion.

• 1 month later...

Have you heard anything about the Chick-fil-a promotion? The Roseville location awkwardly told us that it now ends at 5:00 the day after the game. The promo is so under promoted, that I hadn't heard before trying to order at 6:00

Our Chik-fil-a in Coon Rapids, MN, they told us we needed their app on our phone plus you can get only 1 free sandwich per app.  So if my husband is with me and doesn't have a cell phone for the app, we could get only one free sandwich.  Has anyone else had this experience?

18 hours ago, Bargain hunter said:

Our Chik-fil-a in Coon Rapids, MN, they told us we needed their app on our phone plus you can get only 1 free sandwich per app.  So if my husband is with me and doesn't have a cell phone for the app, we could get only one free sandwich.  Has anyone else had this experience?

We went last night and they scanned both my app and my wife's and we received two free sandwiches.