• Create Account

Game Thread: Twins @ Brewers 1:10pm cdt 4/4/2021ad

I get that, but that's weird. You have no challenges, you can ... request a challenge. I'd need to be a lawyer to iron that out.

To be fair, I’m not a fan of a limited number of challenges per game anyway. Why should a team be punished if you have terrible officiating that screws up multiple calls per game AND then screws up the review? I’m of the opinion that if a call is obviously messed up it should be reversed. Kinda like how the NHL does goals. Andres Gallaraga would have a perfect game in that case

To be fair, I’m not a fan of a limited number of challenges per game anyway. Why should a team be punished if you have terrible officiating that screws up multiple calls per game AND then screws up the review? I’m of the opinion that if a call is obviously messed up it should be reversed. Kinda like how the NHL does goals. Andres Gallaraga would have a perfect game in that case

Having watched Big Ten basketball this year, I disagree. Seemed like every three minutes they had to stop to look at something.

Having watched Big Ten basketball this year, I disagree. Seemed like every three minutes they had to stop to look at something.

I’ll accept some slowdowns if they get it right. Admittedly, basketball not my favorite sport so I’ll take your word for it

Featured Video