• Create Account

Tickets on sale now

I can share that the season ticket holder presale was a terrible experienced. It crashed on me for the first 30 minutes until I switched over to Microsoft Edge. 

Were you still able to get tickets after all of that? I'm curious to see what the turnout among the season ticket holders will be, especially early in the season. I didn't even try this time around, but might when they release the next batch.  This will be the first time in 18 years that I won't make the home opener. I'm not even sure I'll be able to make the games that are in my package. I love weekday day games, but only when I'm able to partake in them!

Also, how did you fare in the temporary seat location? I actually got the same seats, much to my surprise.

Got tickets through the pre-sale two days ago, not a STH but I had a credit on my account from the 2020 season. Experience was ok after I figured out I needed to log-in to see what tickets were available.

I can share that the season ticket holder presale was a terrible experienced. It crashed on me for the first 30 minutes until I switched over to Microsoft Edge. 

It was just as bad today for getting opener tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

Were you still able to get tickets after all of that? I'm curious to see what the turnout among the season ticket holders will be, especially early in the season. I didn't even try this time around, but might when they release the next batch.  This will be the first time in 18 years that I won't make the home opener. I'm not even sure I'll be able to make the games that are in my package. I love weekday day games, but only when I'm able to partake in them!

Also, how did you fare in the temporary seat location? I actually got the same seats, much to my surprise.

I missed out on OD tickets by about 5 minutes. I was extremely pissed by that time. 

How they would sell tickets to "STH" and then to the public without a risk free experience to full STH is absolutely beyond belief for me. What a terrible way to reward your most loyal "customers". 

I did get a variety of tickets for other games, but they were spread around, as opposed to the Club Level where my regular seats are. On the upside I'm spending less for the less reliable weather games, so there's that. 

My vaccination won’t be fully complete (2 shots + 2 weeks) for over a month so no live baseball until mid-May for me.

This is me too. Though, I'm headed to Florida for a trip that was supposed to happen this time last year, so I won't be risking anything before then. So, it'll be late May at the earliest for me.

I missed out on OD tickets by about 5 minutes. I was extremely pissed by that time.

How they would sell tickets to "STH" and then to the public without a risk free experience to full STH is absolutely beyond belief for me. What a terrible way to reward your most loyal "customers".

I did get a variety of tickets for other games, but they were spread around, as opposed to the Club Level where my regular seats are. On the upside I'm spending less for the less reliable weather games, so there's that.

Yeah, it kinda seems like the full STH get screwed with the way things are set up at the moment. I've just got a 20 game package and it's basically the same as if there wasn't a pandemic at all. Same seats, same schedule (I think), same opportunity for Home Opener. I'm not entirely sure what the right answer is, but it seems like the opener is a place to start.

Yeah, it kinda seems like the full STH get screwed with the way things are set up at the moment. I've just got a 20 game package and it's basically the same as if there wasn't a pandemic at all. Same seats, same schedule (I think), same opportunity for Home Opener. I'm not entirely sure what the right answer is, but it seems like the opener is a place to start.

I was only able to get one game with my 20 game package so far and it is nowhere near where I am supposed to be. In fact it is a cheaper ticket but no credit for that either.

I was only able to get one game with my 20 game package so far and it is nowhere near where I am supposed to be. In fact it is a cheaper ticket but no credit for that either.

That sucks. I wonder how they decide those things. I assume seniority plays into it, but how do they do it beyond that?

Are you sure that you didn't get a credit? It was my understanding that we'd get the difference in price as a credit. I could be wrong though.

That sucks. I wonder how they decide those things. I assume seniority plays into it, but how do they do it beyond that?

Are you sure that you didn't get a credit? It was my understanding that we'd get the difference in price as a credit. I could be wrong though.

I only have 18 vouchers left after I use 2 for the game. I was under the same impression that we'd get credit.

I only have 18 vouchers left after I use 2 for the game. I was under the same impression that we'd get credit.

So, did you choose to the account credit option for your seats?  I choose to take a temporary seat location, which I would then get credit for the difference in price. That's stated in an email. Perhaps that's the difference?

So, did you choose to the account credit option for your seats?  I choose to take a temporary seat location, which I would then get credit for the difference in price. That's stated in an email. Perhaps that's the difference?

I never got any emails as far as seat selection went. I got one voicemail that stated it would be my turn to pick seats soon, but i called and left several messages for my rep but never heard back and then tickets went on sale and I had the vouchers in my account. My tickets were supposed to be Infield Box Middle. I had to settle for diamond box upper which is not a part of the flex 20 package.

On top of this I have never spoken with my rep nor has he returned any calls or emails.

I never got any emails as far as seat selection went. I got one voicemail that stated it would be my turn to pick seats soon, but i called and left several messages for my rep but never heard back and then tickets went on sale and I had the vouchers in my account. My tickets were supposed to be Infield Box Middle. I had to settle for diamond box upper which is not a part of the flex 20 package.

On top of this I have never spoken with my rep nor has he returned any calls or emails.

Ok, so you've got a flex plan. That explains the vouchers. I'm not sure how those plans work. I've got a fixed seat 20 game package. I'd call the main STH line and see if you can get some answers to your questions. Somebody should be returning your attempts to reach out.

Good luck!

Ok, so you've got a flex plan. That explains the vouchers. I'm not sure how those plans work. I've got a fixed seat 20 game package. I'd call the main STH line and see if you can get some answers to your questions. Somebody should be returning your attempts to reach out.

Good luck!

Thanks I've called and still don't get any answers. Seems like it shouldn't be hard to get in touch with my rep or at least het answers. But i shouldn't have to take a cheaper ticket and not get credit.

Thanks I've called and still don't get any answers. Seems like it shouldn't be hard to get in touch with my rep or at least het answers. But i shouldn't have to take a cheaper ticket and not get credit.

Yeah, I've never had issues getting in touch with my reps. I'm not sure what more I'd suggest, aside from hitting up the STH booth when you do get to a game. Corner them until you get the answers you're after. Hopefully you can get things resolved that way.

Considering how much effort the Twins put into trying to get people to come to games and buy tickets, they have no clue how to manage season ticket holder customer service. They are all focused on sales over service. 

Honest question: what are the Twins doing so wrong? Are season ticket holders not being offered tickets? What’s happening?

Yes, we are. We get first crack before the next batch of tickets get released to the public. The system may not be perfect, but I don't see that it's inherently unfair. One exception might be the full season ticket holders. It doesn't sound like they got the Home Opener and they probably should have. I think the team is kind of in a tough spot with them considering the health safety measures being taken. I imagine that there are a lot more partial season ticket plans that need to be accounted for and are a bit easier to accommodate. Beyond that, overall I think they're doing the best they can in a very fluid and tricky situation.

Honest question: what are the Twins doing so wrong? Are season ticket holders not being offered tickets? What’s happening?

They should not have put any tickets for the opener on sale to the general public unless all STH were taken care of. The My Pro Venue system MLB uses is also hot garbage. I was in at 10 AM both for the presale to STH and public and not once were any tickets available when I selected an option, even though when I'd select a different section the previous tickets I tried to get were still showing in the list. . I know several other people had the same thing happen. there has to be a better system then MPV. Ticketmaster works better, and I thought that was impossible to be true.

They should not have put any tickets for the opener on sale to the general public unless all STH were taken care of. The My Pro Venue system MLB uses is also hot garbage. I was in at 10 AM both for the presale to STH and public and not once were any tickets available when I selected an option, even though when I'd select a different section the previous tickets I tried to get were still showing in the list. . I know several other people had the same thing happen. there has to be a better system then MPV. Ticketmaster works better, and I thought that was impossible to be true.

This is spot on. 

I've been a full STH since 2008, yet I was thrown into the browser battle with all of the 20 game people at 10 a.m. on a Thursday or whatever it was. I was able to be in the system at that time, but I still lost the fight against my web browser.

It's absolutely ridiculous that I've paid the Twins over $9,300/yr for over ten years and I still have to play games like this. They don't make much distinction between levels of STH, and that is just flat out bad business.

They should have given us at least a day or two of right of first refusal on an offering, and then turned whatever was left over to the rest of the STH and general public.