• Create Account

GAME THREAD: 9/30/20 Minnesota Twins VS Houston Astros, 12:08 CDT

Mill1634

This is such a terrible, BS take. If you read anything that any beat writer has written about Buxton, they always emphasize how much he wants to be out there no matter how injured he is. Sometimes players need to be protected from themselves, and in case you've been living under a rock for the past 20 years, we have since discovered that head injuries are nothing to mess around with and simply "play through."

Sure. And he misses a zillion games a year. I will take back my pansy statement and call him made of glass. He gets hurt more than anyone in Twins history and it's not close. 

This time, maybe it's his head. Fine, I get it. Either way, he's on the bench more than on the field. 

Sure. And he misses a zillion games a year. I will take back my pansy statement and call him made of glass. He gets hurt more than anyone in Twins history and it's not close.

This time, maybe it's his head. Fine, I get it. Either way, he's on the bench more than on the field.

He did get hit in the head with a pitch. 100% not to blame

Ravech calls him Berry Ohs. He knows nothing about the Twins. ESPN is just another NY local station

It's probably because the New York Jets have a WR named "Braxton Berrios", but that's pronounced "Berry Ohs". Clearly they haven't watched any games where he pitched or they would have heard the correct pronunciation.