Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins @ White Sox 1:10pm cdt, 9/17/2020 ad

sampleSizeOfOne

They should have been up anyway. And the HR should have done it if not. He’s usually now sitting in the clubhouse

The umps have been awful behind the plate this whole series. I think Donaldson's frustration was justified and he basically did what every Twins' player wanted to do. He took one for the team. I'm personally a fan of players that show emotion like that. It shows that they care.

Maybe not smart, but I like Donaldson bringing a little spice into the lineup. It creates some fire, which the lineup was lacking besides Buxton. 

I love that this Twins team plays with a little bit of an edge and chirps at or back at other teams. Don't back down. Teams look at us as the front-runner this year and seem to play every game like it's their personal world series. Talk sh*t, it is your world series.

The umps have been awful behind the plate this whole series. I think Donaldson's frustration was justified and he basically did what every Twins' player wanted to do. He took one for the team. I'm personally a fan of players that show emotion like that. It shows that they care.

All I see on Gameday is that Donaldson hit a home run and it appears he was ejected immediately after. What happened?

All I see on Gameday is that Donaldson hit a home run and it appears he was ejected immediately after. What happened?

He kicked dirt on home plate after rounding the bases. Before the homer, he was arguing a bit about a pitch.

Featured Video