Twins Daily
  • Create Account

BYTO roll call

freshinthehouse

Seeing that thread made me wonder what happened to people.  What ever happened to lambo? Is Vervehoud around, maybe snepp? 

Shoot i forgot about vervehound.  was he one of the guys that was kind of plugged in to the minor league teams (back when that info wasnt so readily available)?  How about jwescott(sp?)?  He ever show up anymore?  Or Kobs?

Shoot i forgot about vervehound.  was he one of the guys that was kind of plugged in to the minor league teams (back when that info wasnt so readily available)?  How about jwescott(sp?)?  He ever show up anymore?  Or Kobs?

Jwescott would post in one of sub forums here, I think about the Twolves? Maybe it was Vikings, and then he disappeared again.  I don't think Kobs ever made it here.

Jwescott would post in one of sub forums here, I think about the Twolves? Maybe it was Vikings, and then he disappeared again.  I don't think Kobs ever made it here.

Yes, Kobs made it here. He posted infrequently, but every once in a while, he would post. This was the last post of his that I could find, from 3 yrs ago: http://twinsdaily.com/topic/24940-article-five-years-of-twins-daily-byto-edition/?p=584718

Shortround81 here. My memory is fading, but I feel like Rally Squirrel and I were the only two regular females on BYTO. 

SHORTY!!!!! We were, pretty sure, the only two. You must be a regular figure here ... there are a few women on the boards now ... we need to make it more! :)