Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins vs Yankees 7/23/19 7:10 CDT

I actually liked Littell.

Many do. I don't think he 's any different than Kohl Stewart or any of the other AAAA guys we keep throwing against the wall.  Marginally effective for short periods of time, when everything is going their way.

Not someone who can be expected to perform at an above average level in the big leagues over any length of time.

I expect Stashak to be exactly same.

Many do. I don't think he 's any different than Kohl Stewart or any of the other AAAA guys we keep throwing against the wall.  Marginally effective for short periods of time, when everything is going their way.

Not someone who can be expected to perform at an above average level in the big leagues over any length of time.

I expect Stashak to be exactly same.

Littel has seen a bump in velocity, along with effectiveness, since the move to the bullpen, no?

Cleveland is on the fence about selling.  

heard our GM today and he basically confirmed nobody is moving unless someone offers a ransom for Bauer or Hand...and to trade bauer would be absurd..the guy has top 5 stuff in baseball and has for years...we cant win this without him..hes helped our young studs so much which the media fails to see

Littel has seen a bump in velocity, along with effectiveness, since the move to the bullpen, no?

Yeah, Littell not only has a much better minor league track record but has also seen his fastball reach 97 MPH in the pen and had a stretch of 11 scoreless innings before giving up those 2 HRs to the A's. He's got far more potential than Stewart, at least in my eyes.

4.91 ERA. 1.42 WHIP. 94-95 on a good night, occasional 95-96. Mediocre breaking stuff, decent command.

He's just a guy. He'll get some outs. He's not even MLB average.

Featured Video