Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins vs Yankees 7/23/19 7:10 CDT

White Sox (4), marlins (3) and royals (3) after tomorrow. I have to think 7 wins is the minimum needed to retain first place. We’ve passed the point of being able to drop games to bad teams

it sounds insanse, but i wonder what u guys would give us for Hand.... seriously... he has 2 years of control still and is top 3-4 in baseball...i think indians can afford to drop him if kluber and salazar are anywhere close to themselves...   

Yes, it sounds completely insane. Why would Cleveland "drop" their all-star closer because two of their starting pitchers are getting healthy?!

Yes, it sounds completely insane. Why would Cleveland "drop" their all-star closer because two of their starting pitchers are getting healthy?!

bc salazar is not a starter, first of all, second, we have so much depth pitching its silly... we are missing a 2 time cy young winner and a guy who has finished top 5 last three yrs in carassco..  now we have plesac and civale who are studs and only so much to go around...and twins would take Hand in a heartbeat if it presented itself....

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premiere Twins community on the internet.