Twins Daily on Social Media  

146 members have voted

1. 1. I follow Twins Daily on...

• Twitter
    • Facebook
    • Both
    • Neither

Fun idea! Here is my stab at the questions:

1.) Where are you from? Born and raised in Orlando, Florida. And that's how I became such a big Twins fan. In those days (1960s through 1980s) the Twins had their spring training camp in Orlando, Plus, during the rest of the year we had the Orlando Twins, their AA minor league club. So, I got to see many of the players coming up through the system. Great memories. Since 1996 I have lived overseas, mostly in Thailand. So, I haven't been to any Twins games in a long, long time! In fact, the very last games I attended in the USA were games 6 and 7 of the 1991 World Series. Really. What a way to go out!

2.) Age Range? Late 50s

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? I honestly can't remember! Probably doing some random Internet surfing and came across it. Lurked for serveral years before I started posting last year.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? I played little league and pony league but I was awful. Never even considered trying out for my high school team. I was that bad.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? For All-Time I'd probably go with Tony Oliva. Class act and great player whose career was cut short by injures. Underappreciated? I'd go with a relief pitcher like Stan Williams. Or for clutch, consistency and kookiness, Mickey Hatcher. I was also a big fan of Ron Washington when he was a utility player for the Twins. Always thought he'd make a good manager. One of the few times my predictions came true! And for current players, honestly, that seems to change every other month. But I remain a Buxton fan, simply because he is so exciting to watch in the field and on the bases. Now if we can get that hitting straightened out ...

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? I bounce around mainstream sites like ESPN and SI, and also look at the Star-Tribune, but not much else on a regular basis.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? I don't tweet. And I can't sing very well either.

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Music! Although I can't play an instrument, I'm a huge music fan. I listen to music (I'm old school; mostly CDs) all day and all night. Can't get enough. I used to book concerts many years ago, and wrote for some music magazines. Interviewed many great bands and singers. I also read a lot of books, mostly crime fiction (John Sandford, yes!) and travel stuff.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily. I really like it all, Good variety, and a variety of interesting opinions from writers and posters. I especially appreciate the minor league reports. Hard to get such detailed information elsewhere.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. Send me some cookies!

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" Never. I'm too far away!

Edited by Doctor Wu

1) Where are you from? I grew up in a really small town (Minnesota Lake), went to college in Marshall, MN and settled in the Rochester area. I've lived in Rochester, Goodhue, and Zumbrota.

2) Age Range? 64. In the midst of my last year of work.

3) What brought you to Twins Daily? BYTO, and the crazy cast of characters there, most of whom came along when Twins Daily was formed.

4) Highest level of baseball/softball played? High school baseball--I wasn't very good. I played softball into my 40s.

5) Favorite Twins player, favorite underappreciated Twins player and current favorite. My all-time favorite is Michael Cuddyer. Favorite underappreciated Twin is Greg Gagne and my current favorite is Brian Dozier.

6) Favorite non-Twins site/authors. For baseball--baseball-reference.com, for other interests--politicalwire.com.

7) Favorite Twitter follows. None, I don't do Twitter.

8) Other interests outside of baseball. I love to golf, even though I am a 20-handicapper. I follow other sports, but not nearly as closely as I follow the Twins. I am kind of a political junkie and enjoy music. With retirement looming, I hope to travel a lot more in the coming years.

9) Favorite part of Twins Daily. Whenever I see a great conversation, sometimes in the game threads, sometimes in other sections, I think "wow, there's a lot of smart knowledgeable people on this site!" A lot of good stuff.

10) Tell us what we can do better. Every thought I have for improvement has the potential for undesired consequences.

11) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events"? Yes, and enjoyed myself.

1) Where are you from? Tiny town called Verndale, near the buzzing metropolises (metropoli??) of Wadena and Perham. College in Moorhead at Concordia (Go Cobs). Then lived in Milwaukee, Omaha, Pensacola, Columbia, SC; and now back in the TC Metro for the past 2 years. 

2) Age Range? 38

3) What brought you to Twins Daily? BYTO, I think. Can't remember exactly. 

4) Highest level of baseball/softball played? I played 2 years in college (until my shoulder said 'I don't think so'). It also became apparent that my career goals required more library time and less baseball time. I then played town ball for a few years, followed by a 15 year hiatus before returning to 35+ ball in the Cities last year. Took me last year to get the timing down, but hovering around hitting .400 this year (with lots of seeing-eye grounders). Working on improving my launch angle... (too much Parker Twitter)

I've also attended the Twins Fantasy Camp the past couple of years. For any who may be interested, you should really consider it. It is an absolute BLAST. 

5) Favorite Twins player, favorite underappreciated Twins player and current favorite. All-time gotta be Kirby. Under- Al Newman. Current- Berrios

6) Favorite non-Twins site/authors. I spend too much time on ESPN.com

7) Favorite Twitter follows. Aside from those that contribute to this site, mostly people related to my profession

8) Other interests outside of baseball. Family (wife and two young kids- boy 3 and girl 9 mos). As above I play old man baseball and a little (bad) golf. 

9) Favorite part of Twins Daily. Reading varied opinions about controversial subjects that help inform my own opinion.

10) Tell us what we can do better. Not sure I have any gems. I thought the player Q&A was a good idea (mentioned earlier)

11) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events"? Not at this point, but would like to attend soon 

Edited by Heezy1323

1.) Where are you from? Hastings, but I migrated out of state right after the 1987 World Series. I have never stopped moving.

2.) Age Range? 40s

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Good taste.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? HS

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player? Killebrew, Straker

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? Taylor Branch

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? @sarahkendzior

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Creme Brulee

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily: Forums

10.) Tell us what we can do better? Eat more vegetables.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" No.

Edited by Doomtints

1.) Where are you from? - Pipestone, MN originally. Short stints in Madison, SD and Jackson, MN prior to moving to Sioux Falls, where I've been for 17 years now.

2.) Age Range? - 40 this fall *sadface*

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? - Followed the crowd from BYTO!

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? - High school, where I was terrible.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? - Kirby is #1, still have his fist pump poster hanging in the house. Shane Mack was great, never gets talked about. Current? Always been a Joe fan, Dozier is right there, Rosario and Berrios are priming themselves to be next in line.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? - Fangraphs in general.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? - What?

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. - Superhero movies, RPG's (the non-rocket propelled kind), spending time doing absolutely nothing sitting at a lake.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily...  - Parker going full breakdown, Tom on a great recap, learning about minor leaguers from Seth, Chief telling people to get off his lawn.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? - I got nuthin'.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" - Yes, and they were all fantastic. A couple winter meltdowns and a pub mosie.

Damn it, Seth. I don't like doing this stuff but I guess I kinda have to just bite down and do it.

1.) Where are you from? Oh, good god. Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Utah, California. I consider myself a Minnefornian.

2.) Age Range? 41, I think. Honestly, I had to really think about it for a few seconds.

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? A cesspool of humanity called "Battle Your Tail Off".

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Little League. I bailed out because I wasn't Mormon and they wouldn't let me play. 80s/90s Utah sucked pretty hard for gentiles, folks.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? I grew up in the Puckett era so that's a given. When it comes to under-appreciated, Brad Radke.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? Whatever. I just kinda read around, don't really follow anyone/thing in particular.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? It's an even bigger cesspool than BYTO and apparently, that's where I draw the line.

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Art, comics, general geekery.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily. Forums.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? Find a nanny for your tech guy.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" Uh... yes.

1.) Where are you from?

Bloomington, then went to college down in Mankato, lived in Faribault for a couple of years and now I've been back up in the metro for a handful of years. I live in Richfield.

2.) Age Range?

I'm 33.

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily?

As a reader, I had been a fan of each of the site's founders from when they were all writing their individual blogs, so of course I followed them over. As a writer, that's a longer story.

I had been trying to figure out what I wanted to be as a writer for a long time, bounced around a lot and then took something like a year off. I just sort of washed up at the blog section here after that period of being lost at sea in a sense. I had previously avoided writing specifically about the Twins, focusing more on baseball from a national perspective, and actually did quite a bit of fantasy football stuff for awhile, which is funny because now I don't follow football at all.

Writing about a team you're not emotionally invested in is different. In a lot of ways it's easier. Plus, back when I started writing there were SO many great independent Twins blogs. There just didn't seem to be a need for another voice on the scene back at that time.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? 

I played through high school, but it was for my city league (BAA). I have a lot of great memories, especially since I got to play for my dad. I tried out for my high school team (Kent Hrbek's alma mater) my Freshman and Sophomore year but didn't make the cut.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player?

Favorite is Johan Santana. Underappreciated? I think you've all offered up some great answers including Radke, Lawton and Mack. Did Scott Baker get mentioned? My favorite of the current bunch is Eduardo Escobar. 

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors?

Mike Berardino is my go-to guy for Twins stuff. It's hard to read any long form stuff when you're writing as much as I am, but I'm hoping to really ramp up my reading this winter.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows?

All the beat writers do an amazing job of getting information out there on Twitter. Those of you who haven't really been on the platform much, I promise you can tailor it to whatever your interests. If you only want to see baseball stuff, you can make that happen.

8.) Other interests outside of baseball.

Spending time with my wife and two-year-old daughter. Biking, music, some camping. I'll screw around with an art project here and there just for fun, mostly during the wintertime, and I play ukulele (yes, seriously).

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... forums, blogs, articles, topics... whatever you like.

I like it all, but the thing I think makes this place special is the community, level of interaction and overall quality of interaction. I'll poke my head into the comments section at other sites from time to time and am usually shocked. I saw a few people take cheap shots at the site's moderators in this thread. I think they've done an amazing job fostering a good community here.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season?

Any interest in the site expanding the scope to include some bits and pieces here and there on the Northwoods League or Town Ball stuff? We already do some Saints and Gophers coverage. Let me know what you think, would you welcome more non-Twins related baseball coverage on here?

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?"

Yes. I even remember parts of one or two of them.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season?

Any interest in the site expanding the scope to include some bits and pieces here and there on the Northwoods League or Town Ball stuff? We already do some Saints and Gophers coverage. Let me know what you think, would you welcome more non-Twins related baseball coverage on here?

As someone from rural Minnesota with lots of town (and township) ball teams to watch when growing up, I'd definitely be interested in that. Even if it just something featured around playoff time (playoffs underway now, with state tournaments the 3 weeks before Labor Day).

I find it interesting that Twins Daily has over 12K on Twitter and none of them seem to be the more active commenters in the forums. So now I'm curious, does anyone on this thread (or seeing this thread) participate in either of Twins Daily's social media channels?

[NOTE: Poll question at top of the page]

If you are not, you can find them here...

Twitter

Facebook

I follow on TD on Twitter and all of you on Twitter as well. Just haven't filled out the get to know me part yet.

.) Where are you from? Boise, ID.  Grew up on a farm outside of Twin Falls, ID.  Lived in Vernal, Utah for three summers, Seattle for three years, and the South Pole for three months.  The rest of it has been various parts of Idaho
2.) Age Range? (I'm in my 40s, lower half, barely.)
3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Followed  Seth, John, Nick, and Parker from Gleeman from Bat Girl from a brief mention in a Bill Simmons column.
4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? 1st Grade T-ball.  I was a 5 year old that got moved up because the class ahead of me was unusually big for the area, and was fielding two teams.  My development was infringed upon by fieldwork after that.
5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Watching Kirby and the gang on national TV was what made me a Twins fan.  Bernardo Brito and Paul Sorrento.  I use to see Brito's minor league stats when the local paper would occasionally list all of the stats for the players on the 40 man roster.  Man, I thought he was going to be something.  And Sorrento--maybe he truly was underappreciated, but his best years weren't with Minnesota.  He got the first hit and two days later, the first home run ever at Camden Yards.  He also hit the first Grand Slam at Jacobs field.  Anyway, hope springs eternal.  Still love prospecting.
6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors?  The Ringer for less serious stuff and The Atlantic for more serious stuff.
7.) Favorite Twitter follows?  Don't follow, but anymore, it seems like the best of Twitter is readily available, consolidated, and linked via various outlets.  
8.) Other interests outside of baseball.  Right now, my kids.  Two boys, 9 and 7.  Best of times.
9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily...in depth minors coverage, top notch articles and blogs, and the even-handed forums that keep my mind open and my sense of humor fresh.  If the rest of the country could model their political discourse on the TD Forums, this would be a better country.
10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season?  Don't change.
11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?  Nope.

1.) Where are you from? I’m from Saint Paul, MN. Lived in Ireland for a year after college and NYC for  two years.

2.) Age Range? Mid 30s. God that’s depressing to say.

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? AaronGleeman.com -->Seth Speaks --> Twins Daily

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Currently Slow-Pitch Co-Ed Softball / Eighth Grade B Team (I entered high school at 4’ 10” and 75 pounds – sports weren’t even an option)

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Joe Mauer, Joe Mauer, Joe Mauer (also Lew Ford for underappreciated – and Doug M. for overrated)

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? The Athletic for sports; Savage Love for entertainment; I explore very little of the internet

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Don’t have Twitter. Or a smart phone. Or friends.

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Reading, Drinking Beer, Travel, Lawn Games, Bonfires

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... forums, blogs, articles, topics... wahtever you like. Game Recaps

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? More positivity.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" Nope, I’m too hideous

Edited by ThejacKmp

1.) Where are you from? A small town in NW Iowa called Hawarden. Currently live in Des Moines, also known as the MLB blackout capital of the world.

2.) Age Range?55, soon to be 56

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? was looking for a forum to discuss the Twins and this one was the best one I found.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played?  Played slow pitch softball for about 15 years.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Favorite, Harmon Killebrew. I became a Twins fan when I was 8 when my great grandfather gave me a Twins cap.  This was right after the 1970 season so I missed the good/great teams of the late 60's-70.  Listened to the Twins on WNAX located in Yankton SD when I was a kid. Underappreciated, probably Greg Gagne.  Current favorite, Eddie Rosario, good or bad, he's not boring!

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors?hard to pick just one.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Don't do Twitter

8.) Other interests outside of baseball.  Hockey and fishing

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... forums, blogs, articles, topics... wahtever you like.  I like it all

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? It's pretty darn good as is.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?"No

1.) Where are you from? Small town an hour west of the Twin Cities

2.) Age Range? Early 30's

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Wanted a place to read more than just box score recaps. Sarcasm of the site sucked me right in

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? High School (Is amateur ball higher? Debatable)

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Johan/Chili Davis/La Makkkkkina

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? Blasphemy

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Barstool

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Golf, Fishing, 

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... forums, blogs, articles, topics... wahtever you like. Daily Minor Report

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? I would like to see more talk of firing Molitor

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" Unfortunately no

.) Where are you from? Boise, ID. Grew up on a farm outside of Twin Falls, ID. Lived in Vernal, Utah for three summers, Seattle for three years, and the South Pole for three months. The rest of it has been various parts of Idaho

2.) Age Range? (I'm in my 40s, lower half, barely.)

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Followed Seth, John, Nick, and Parker from Gleeman from Bat Girl from a brief mention in a Bill Simmons column.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? 1st Grade T-ball. I was a 5 year old that got moved up because the class ahead of me was unusually big for the area, and was fielding two teams. My development was infringed upon by fieldwork after that.

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Watching Kirby and the gang on national TV was what made me a Twins fan. Bernardo Brito and Paul Sorrento. I use to see Brito's minor league stats when the local paper would occasionally list all of the stats for the players on the 40 man roster. Man, I thought he was going to be something. And Sorrento--maybe he truly was underappreciated, but his best years weren't with Minnesota. He got the first hit and two days later, the first home run ever at Camden Yards. He also hit the first Grand Slam at Jacobs field. Anyway, hope springs eternal. Still love prospecting.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? The Ringer for less serious stuff and The Atlantic for more serious stuff.

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Don't follow, but anymore, it seems like the best of Twitter is readily available, consolidated, and linked via various outlets.

8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Right now, my kids. Two boys, 9 and 7. Best of times.

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily...in depth minors coverage, top notch articles and blogs, and the even-handed forums that keep my mind open and my sense of humor fresh. If the rest of the country could model their political discourse on the TD Forums, this would be a better country.

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? Don't change.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events? Nope.

If your lower half is in the 40s, how old is your upper half?

Also, how does one go about living in Antarctica for 3 months? I feel like this needs to be explored further...

1) Where are you from? SE Manitoba

2) Age Range? 53

3) What brought you to Twins Daily? BYTO, 

4) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Beer league slo-pitch legend. Coached my son's teams until he reached HS. 

5) Favorite Twins player, favorite underappreciated Twins player and current favorite. Never had favourites, unless you count Rob Wilfong's moustache. 

6) Favorite non-Twins site/authors. I don't read anyone who can't make their point in less than three sentences.

7) Favorite Twitter follows. Don't do it, just ish

8) Other interests outside of baseball. Hockey. Been GM of a low level junior team for the past ten years. Also been the public address announcer at the local rink for many different levels of hockey for the past 20 years. 

9) Favorite part of Twins Daily. Forums. Still partial to the BYTO alumni but have grown to appreciate the contributions of many posters I had not previously known.

10) Tell us what we can do better. Game threads have gone into the tank. Overrun with unimaginative, unfunny whining these days.

11) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events"? No.

5) Favorite Twins player, favorite underappreciated Twins player and current favorite. Never had favourites, unless you count Rob Wilfong's moustache. 

10) Tell us what we can do better. Game threads have gone into the tank. Overrun with unimaginative, unfunny whining these days.

5. He totally got shafted on this list.

10. We're working on it.

1) Where are you from? SE Manitoba

2) Age Range? 53

4) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Beer league slo-pitch legend. Coached my son's teams until he reached HS.

5) Favorite Twins player, favorite underappreciated Twins player and current favorite. Never had favourites, unless you count Rob Wilfong's moustache.

6) Favorite non-Twins site/authors. I don't read anyone who can't make their point in less than three sentences.

7) Favorite Twitter follows. Don't do it, just ish

8) Other interests outside of baseball. Hockey. Been GM of a low level junior team for the past ten years. Also been the public address announcer at the local rink for many different levels of hockey for the past 20 years.

9) Favorite part of Twins Daily. Forums. Still partial to the BYTO alumni but have grown to appreciate the contributions of many posters I had not previously known.

11) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events"? No.

I’m with you. GTs have been much less fun this year

If your lower half is in the 40s, how old is your upper half?

Also, how does one go about living in Antarctica for 3 months? I feel like this needs to be explored further...

I can vouch for this, mostly researchers though. I was part of a scientific team that lived down on the Antartic penninsula, Adelaide island to be exact.  We were there (there were other people of course) for 3+ months analyzing rocks found in the ice sheets of Antarctica for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons of the approximate age of 4 billion years old, believed to be fragments of meteorites from Mars.   

Edited by laloesch

1) Where are you from? SE Manitoba

2) Age Range? 53

4) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Beer league slo-pitch legend. Coached my son's teams until he reached HS. 

8) Other interests outside of baseball. Hockey. Been GM of a low level junior team for the past ten years. Also been the public address announcer at the local rink for many different levels of hockey for the past 20 years. 

9) Favorite part of Twins Daily. Forums. Still partial to the BYTO alumni but have grown to appreciate the contributions of many posters I had not previously known.

11) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events"? No.

Liked for the Warren Zevon avatar (I will read the bio later)

1.) Where are you from? Eagan

2.) Age Range? Middle 30's

3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? I remember hearing about it from reading of the original blogs, I think it was Nick's Twins Blog

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? D League Softball

5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player, and if you want, favorite current Twins player? Kirby Puckett, Junior Ortiz, Eduardo Escobar

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? - There are non-Twins Daily sites?

7.) Favorite Twitter follows? Aaron Gleeman

8.) Other interests outside of baseball.  Golf, Hockey, Family - Not in that order

9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily.  Hearing others thoughts

10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season?  If you guys ever get the funds, developing an app for phones would be awesome.

11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" No

1.) Where are you from? Minneapolis, city of. Lived there 18 years, still love visiting the family back in the TC. Lived in Chicago for 12-ish years before packing up and moving to Guatemala 5 years ago, been in Central America ever since. I work remotely so I try and travel around Latin America as much as I can, explore new cultures and so forth.
2.) Age Range? 43-ish.
3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Used to follow the Twins' subreddit, but knew there had to be something better out there. Found TD and have been here ever since.
4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Played baseball in High School, topped out at JV.
5.) Favorite Twins Players -- All time: Puckett. Underappreciated: Junior Ortiz. Current: Eddie Escobar
6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? LEN III & Phil Miller.
7.) Favorite Twitter follows? I have Twitter, but at this point tweeting seems to have a lot of negative consequences and not many positive ones.
8.) Other interests outside of baseball: Travel, hiking, biking, swimming. I like being outside.
9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily: Game threads, post-game threads. I enjoy reading everyone's comments.
10.) Tell us what we can do better. What features or other topics would you like to see in-season or out of season? I really enjoy the content variety, think you do a great job.
11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?” no

1.) Where are you from? Plymouth, MN
2.) Age Range? 45
3.) What brought you to Twins Daily? Google - MN Twins blog
4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? North Hennepin (CC) - Still play softball
5.) Favorite Twins Player, and favorite underappreciated Twins player. All-Time - Kent Hrbek, Underappricited - Bruno, Current - the next shiny prospect
6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? Never stray from here :)
7.) Favorite Twitter follows? N/A
8.) Other interests outside of baseball. Beer, golf, coaching son's teams.
9.) Favorite part of Twins Daily... Debating others and still having them like the comment and the new top 20 prospect updates
10.) Tell us what we can do better.
11.) Have you been to any of the Twins Daily "events?" No

Re #7: Lol

Re #10: Concur; we've tried, but ... suggestions welcomed.

6.) Favorite non-Twins Daily site/authors? I read the Economist every week cover to cover, which leaves little time for other authors (except TD, of course, one had to have priorities!)

I hate you. I’ve subscribed since 1991 and every week, there’s another 200 pages in 8 point type on Bolivian coffee futures. Cover to cover... I’m impressed

Ha!

The Onion ran a headline a few years back announcing that The Economist had decided to stop publishing for a month to let subscribers catch up. :)