Twins Daily
  • Create Account

DaveW: Dodgers trade for Dozier to be completed within the next 24 hours

DaveW

Why would posts be deleted from a stream?

Well since you asked....usually it happens when someone for whatever reason, be it an innocent case of ignorance, or perhaps flat out belligerence, can't seem to follow forum guidelines, or instructions that have been laid out within a thread by those entrusted to enforce the aforementioned guidelines.

Or were you being rhetorical? I can't tell, it's late, and I'm tired.

I never got around to reading 'War and Peace'. I always heard it was very very long, and went on forever. I used to wonder if it would have interested me? "Used to" being the operative words in that sentence! :)

You'd like the part with the cannons from the 1812 Overture better.

Recalling the depressing Russian author game threads from a couple years back, read Gogol.

Edited by Craig Arko

I wonder what Molly would think of Dave counting down to 1000? Looks like he was either padding his own stats, or disrespecting the game? Rosario got sent to Rochester for trotting over to an uncovered base. Where do we send Dave W.? :). I hope this won't quire another thread? But I could see the reason for it. Suggestions where to send Dave could run into the thousands! :)

I wonder what Molly would think of Dave counting down to 1000? Looks like he was either padding his own stats, or disrespecting the game? Rosario got sent to Rochester for trotting over to an uncovered base. Where do we send Dave W.? :). I hope this won't quire another thread? But I could see the reason for it. Suggestions where to send Dave could run into the thousands! :)

I'd say doing the halftime show at Super Bowl LII. By then we should know what happened.

Edited by Craig Arko

280px-2015_-WinterMeetings-_Paul_MolitorDaveW again........

Edited by HitInAPinch