• Create Account

Game Thread: Twins @ Blue Jays 8-28 12:07 PM CT

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://101happybirthday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/going_to_drink_anyway1.jpg

The rest of us are upset with all these gosh darned home run trots interrupting the game. 

Breaking news. Pat Light optioned to Rochester, minutes after signing 4 year extension!

Posted Images

erase the season-opening nine-game streak plus the current ten-game streak and the twins are suddenly a scorching 49-62! plus, if they win their last 32 games, they'll finish at .500!

on second thought, never mind ...

You are somewhat new here. Math is highly discouraged during GT while the game is in progress. It makes some of the posters confused and lethargic! :). After the game ends, math is strictly forbidden, it interrupts our naps! :)

You are somewhat new here. Math is highly discouraged during GT while the game is in progress. It makes some of the posters confused and lethargic! :). After the game ends, math is strictly forbidden, it interrupts our naps! :)

You'll never sleep again.

http://morpheo.inrialpes.fr/people/Boyer/Teaching/M2R/geoProj.pdf

I went through the whole thing, and never saw WAR mentioned once! I read the book, 'The Beautiful Mind'. And in the book, they had examples of John Nash's computations. I understood none of it, but I was as impressed with that type of talent, as I am with athletic talent. I can conceive of being neither!

I went through the whole thing, and never saw WAR mentioned once! I read the book, 'The Beautiful Mind'. And in the book, they had examples of John Nash's computations. I understood none of it, but I was as impressed with that type of talent, as I am with athletic talent. I can conceive of being neither!

Math is also entertaining and funny. The opportunities to see elephants poop are few, I'll grant.

No, it was entertaining and funny. You should try it out for yourself.

Oh I have been there, more than once. One day when at the exit gate I heard a woman yell behind me, "would you care to sample the Kings nuts"? Finally she called me by name, and in her costume I didn't recognize her as someone I saw several times a week at her workplace. She was picking up some spare cash, and she said the evening parties after the public left were a hoot.

Oh I have been there, more than once. One day when at the exit gate I heard a woman yell behind me, "would you care to sample the Kings nuts"? Finally she called me by name, and in her costume I didn't recognize her as someone I saw several times a week at her workplace. She was picking up some spare cash, and she said the evening parties after the public left were a hoot.

I went to a few of those in my youth. They were definitely memorable.

We lost again?

"My amazement, my surprise

you may learn from the expression of my eyes..."

Choral response in lieu of good image, as it predates the web: "How terrible the aspect of his eyes!"

(Sorry, last time i did not put it in quotes. It weren't my poetry, it just seemed to fit. And i include further quotes of the same stuff in the hopes it will get recognized and save me from explaining meself...)

Anyway, looks like i missed a game, and another good game thread.