Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Game Thread: Twins v Cleveland, 4/27 @ 7:10pm CT

Hrbowski

I wouldn't be surprised if we suddenly see a spike in steroid use because of this.

I 'roided up this morning, so I could finish that Walt Whitman power point.  It's freakin' AWESOME!!!  But I ripped my shirt....

Hey all, just checkin' in and deciding if I want to watch tonight's game.  Anybody know who's toeing the mound for the local nine tonight?

Hey all, just checkin' in and deciding if I want to watch tonight's game.  Anybody know who's toeing the mound for the local nine tonight?

Some guy named Jose, but not sure if its HO-SAAA , JO-SAYY or OSE with a silent J, very confusing name     ;)

Maybe he just wants to make sure he's set up for life either way.

Again, if he loses value on this, it'll be because he made more money than anyone could ever need.

yup, it's called injury insurance. 2.3 mil as a 20-something year old well invested would go a long ways for the dreaded one pitch , POP! And done. The odds of any athlete making it as a pro compared to the odds of injury make this a good hedge.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premiere Twins community on the internet.