lineup to come
Daniel Nava (S) LF
Dustin Pedroia ® 2B
David Ortiz (L) DH
Mike Napoli ® 1B
Grady Sizemore (L) CF
Xander Bogaerts ® SS
A.J. Pierzynski (L) C
Will Middlebrooks ® 3B
Jackie Bradley Jr. (L) RF
Thank You ChiTown for the lineups!!!
ChiTown and I are gonna team up on these Game Thread starters and see how it works.
Thinks to thing about (Intentional juxtaposition):
1. Preseason -- Keep telling yourself over and over... It's only Pre-season. Players are still trying to find themselves... It's only Pre-season... It doesn't matter if the Twins are averaging 0.4 Runs per game... It's only pre-season... It doesn't matter if Josh Willingham is hitting .015 with no home runs... Then Click Your Heels (Hold on to your Dog) and the shoes that you have on will take care of everything for you.
2. Shoes -- If that Clicking of your heels thing doesn't work. You may want to go look for another pair.
3. Jason Kubel -- He's made the roster... OK... Now he can relax and start playing like he made the roster.
4. Xander Bogaerts -- Seriously... Who named him that? I do hope he does well this year... I used one of my keeper spots in my fantasy league to keep him. Here's to eventual SS eligibility to go with his 3B eligibility!!!
5. The Preparation of Food -- My wife has been out of town for the past week. This means that I'm responsible for keeping my 16 year old alive. He's a great young man and I would never torture him but forcing him to eat something I've cooked for him so it's been pretty easy... I've been letting him choose the restaurant and we've had some quality time together. Yeah Yeah... That's a nice story and all...
Here's the main issue. By going out to eat... I've run out of leftovers for lunch. My main job in our household is to finish off the leftovers. I got home for lunch today and there were no leftovers for me to enjoy. I had to step up to the plate and cook something for myself.
I looked around and found a couple of cans of Tuna and we had miracle whip and my plan was born... I haven't had a tuna sandwich in awhile so that was what I decided to cook.
Umm... Here's what I learned today... At some point... It becomes a Miracle Whip sandwich that is tuna flavored if you put too much miracle whip in. I'll do better next time... I've decided to try again tomorrow.
Edited by Riverbrian, 27 March 2014 - 04:18 PM.