- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Today, 11:22 AM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 11:20 AM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 10:31 AM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 10:28 AM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Today, 10:12 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 09:52 PM
- NCAA vs Autographs
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 8
Yesterday, 01:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:41 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Oct 22 2014 07:07 PM
Crowdsourcing: Do you know who he is?
Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:08 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:52 PM
NP. Might have made the connection sooner but he's sporting a more modern 'do.
Looks like retirement didn't last very long. Not that they've officially brought him back, but I'll go out on a limb and guess that they're still as interested in what he has to say as he is in how his prospects turn out.
Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:07 PM
Yeah, there's a fine line between drawing on the predecessor's corporate knowledge and making the new guy feel like he's on probation the first year.
So with Rantz still around, how do we expect this guy (and I am not talking about Rasmussen) to do his job?
Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:31 AM
You and I were on the same page Thrylos as far as who the guy in the picture is.
I thought it was Steil. My bad.
Anyone has any idea who that is?
I'm not sure how the system works with Steil and Rantz, but the Twins' minor league system has been producing really well over the last few years. Whatever works.