- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 06:13 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Dec 17 2014 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Dec 17 2014 11:26 AM
Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:48 AM
Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:03 AM
Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:05 AM
Feels like just another in an endless stream of pitchers who are with the Twins for a month or two and then disappear only occasionally to be heard from again.
Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:33 AM
Its time for this team to take a step forward. That means stop messing around with zero upside soft tossers like Diamond and start looking at actual prospects like Gibson.
This is shaping up to be the 4th 90+ loss season in a row. That is a disgrace for a team that will be in year 5 of a new ballpark. Its time this front office and fan base stop worrying about the roster filler and focus on who is going to play shortstop, lead off, drive in runs, play catcher, and other GLARING holes in the lineup.
A great Scott Diamond or the regular Scott Diamond is a difference between being 65-97 and 67-95. It just isn't worth eating up more spring training innings anymore. You know what you have, a guy that will win roughly a quarter of his starts and have an ERA in the mid-5s.
Gibson may not be the answer but its time to see whether he can hold down the job.
Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:35 AM
It's too bad he never worked out for the Twins. Hopefully he fixes whatever is ailing him (be it mechanical or mental) and can return to form somewhere.
Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:55 PM
I can't see any team willing to start the season with Worley on the 25 man roster based on his spring performance. I expect him to be sent to Rochester.
Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:57 PM