- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Spring Training Game 8 - Card vs Twins @ 12:05pm
Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:26 PM
Now, go forth and chatter!
Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:37 PM
Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:39 PM
Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:42 PM
With the Cards in town for what's always one of the best draws of the spring, I'd imagine attendance to be around 8000 so they will really try to get this in. At best, right now, I'd say at least 2 hours if it quits completely.
Apparently it was a sell-out so you're right about attendance.
Ryan Pressly just tweeted 2 photos. One with "I think we can still play" and a second with water gushing in the dugout saying "OK maybe not."
Rain extends out into the Gulf so it could be a long time before game starts (if ever).
Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:14 PM
Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:45 PM
I don't know if eerie is the right word here....
I remember sitting in the rain last year waiting for the call before the game started; it came after we decided we'd had enough and left. It was pretty weird, though, as the gift shop pulled out boxes of rain ponchos to sell. They were white. And when you looked across the stadium with people wearing these, with pointy white hoods, yeah, looked really eerie.