- Breaking: Zimmer said the Vikings practiced yesterday
Today, 07:35 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 13
Today, 07:22 PM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 03:50 PM
- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:38 PM
Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:10 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:18 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:26 AM
Also, he is a 6 yr FA after this yr (signed March 07).
Was hopin he coulda been a guy to really shoot thru system this yr, but they are all fallin
The 6 year FA rule is as clear as mud... according to my calculations, Soliman isn't a Minor League FA until after the 2014 season.
Seth, weigh in please...
I did some more digging: Soliman debuted in a short-season in 2007, so he didn't accumulate his first full year until the middle of 2008. So he wouldn't have six full seasons of service until the middle of 2013, so he'll be a FA after that season. (I think...)
Edited by Jeremy Nygaard, 21 June 2012 - 10:35 AM.
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:41 AM