- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Preview: Taking Small Steps
Dec 14 2014 05:47 PM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:38 PM
Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:10 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:18 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:26 AM
Also, he is a 6 yr FA after this yr (signed March 07).
Was hopin he coulda been a guy to really shoot thru system this yr, but they are all fallin
The 6 year FA rule is as clear as mud... according to my calculations, Soliman isn't a Minor League FA until after the 2014 season.
Seth, weigh in please...
I did some more digging: Soliman debuted in a short-season in 2007, so he didn't accumulate his first full year until the middle of 2008. So he wouldn't have six full seasons of service until the middle of 2013, so he'll be a FA after that season. (I think...)
Edited by Jeremy Nygaard, 21 June 2012 - 10:35 AM.
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:41 AM