- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Dec 24 2014 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Dec 24 2014 06:15 AM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:38 PM
Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:10 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:18 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:26 AM
Also, he is a 6 yr FA after this yr (signed March 07).
Was hopin he coulda been a guy to really shoot thru system this yr, but they are all fallin
The 6 year FA rule is as clear as mud... according to my calculations, Soliman isn't a Minor League FA until after the 2014 season.
Seth, weigh in please...
I did some more digging: Soliman debuted in a short-season in 2007, so he didn't accumulate his first full year until the middle of 2008. So he wouldn't have six full seasons of service until the middle of 2013, so he'll be a FA after that season. (I think...)
Edited by Jeremy Nygaard, 21 June 2012 - 10:35 AM.
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:41 AM