- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:58 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:38 PM
Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:10 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:18 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:26 AM
Also, he is a 6 yr FA after this yr (signed March 07).
Was hopin he coulda been a guy to really shoot thru system this yr, but they are all fallin
The 6 year FA rule is as clear as mud... according to my calculations, Soliman isn't a Minor League FA until after the 2014 season.
Seth, weigh in please...
I did some more digging: Soliman debuted in a short-season in 2007, so he didn't accumulate his first full year until the middle of 2008. So he wouldn't have six full seasons of service until the middle of 2013, so he'll be a FA after that season. (I think...)
Edited by Jeremy Nygaard, 21 June 2012 - 10:35 AM.
Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:41 AM