Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Recent Blogs

Photo

Season tickets partners?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eLee612

eLee612

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

Just wondering if there is any area within the forums to find partners to share season ticket packages? I've used the tools through the Twins tickets page, but thought there might be interest within the comrades here at Twins Daily. Ü
Nadie dijo que la vida sería fácil, sólo dijeron que valdría la pena.

#2 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

Being down here in Iowa, I've never even considered any kind of even minimal Twins season ticket package. Ideally, it would be great to connect with someone from the Twin Cities who was primarily interested in weeknight games, while I took many of the weekend games, but that's not all that likely.

Probably will have more interest in the ticket sharing arrangement when it doesn't seem like such a waste of time to drive 4 and a half hours up there to watch bad baseball.
[COLOR=#0000cd]I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at[/COLOR][COLOR=#800000] Knuckleballsblog.com[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd] while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd][COLOR=#800000]MetroSportsReport.com[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd].[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000cd]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]